Posts by imadnsn

Do not use Builds later than 397! Everything above is for MC 1.7

Also, I know that Problem, it is your Internet Connection causing it, if you Internet is too slow it just aborts in the middle of the Download. In that case you need to try dozens of times to get a non-corrupted Version. #397 has a Size of 4290kB, just to give you a help.

Then that's what happening, guess I'll try to download it tomorrow when my internet connection resets and I get faster internet, thank you anyway :)

I'm trying to download IC2 Experimental of the latest build, I'm having some issues, however.
    I tried multiple times and every time it shows it finished downloading but the file isn't of the full size (not 4 MB) and Minecraft can't load it either.
    The problem is apparently from my ISP or something because it wouldn't download properly on different browsers or different PCs on the same network. Different builds have the same problem, too. However, other files from other sites are downloading properly.

So may I have an alternative download link please? I assure I won't misuse it and it would be for my own private use only.