Posts by pablovansnogger

im positive their is an option to disable tin bucket crafting

I would suggest a digital clock which shows the right time of day like some mods does. (Zombe/CJB) [15:23 f.e.]
    Recipe would have gold dust or golden circuit.

i really dont think we need a iteam that we only craft once since i have like 9 stacks of gold and only like a stack of copper tin and iron

i think ic2 should have more uses for gold orther than than synthictic glowstone and gold wires. gold is used for majority of electonics since it is so mallable and conductive.

some suggestion could be make circuts have gold instead of refined iron or make gold blocks and compress and get a couple(4) of advanced gold cables that can handle mv but have like 10 or 15 blocks until loss.

the elctric jet pack isnt expensive at all ?(

New to IC2 and Minecraft in general so if I'm asking stupid questions or if this is in the wrong place I apologize but, I started a new 1.0.0 world, got settled, etc. and I got a shiny new generator with a macerator attached. I was trying to automate it using BuildCraft pipes and engines(I'm using IC2 through technic) but I ran into a problem. When more than one ore is present in the input chest, the second type of ore will not enter the macerator because the macerator takes longer to process the ore than it takes for the ore to be transported through the pipe. For instance, if there is one tin ore and one copper ore in the input chest and the pipes start pumping, it sucks out the tin and places it into the macerator, the macerator starts processing but it does not finish before the one copper ore reaches it so the ore pops out the top. I think redpower has timers that can pulse the redstone current so it will only pump out a new ore after the previous ore is processed so does anyone know how long the macerator takes to process an ore? Or, alternatively, does anyone else have a better idea to automate the macerator so I don't have to stand there and do it all manually? Thanks.

stopwatch? and redpower helps with that. i wouldnt use tecnic mod pack :cursing: .