Posts by ThatGuy1001

OR just change how often it spawns in chests with http://www.minecraftforum.net/…providing-complete?page=2 TooMuchLoot

I used that mod to add Plutonium to dungeon chests 8)
    But yeah, you can add ANY item to ANY generated chests with that mod!

This is what my Plutonium mod looks like:

[
    {
    "category":["dungeonChest"],
    "item":"IC2:itemPlutonium",
    "weight":40,
    "min_count":1,
    "max_count":2
    },
    ]

Just put that into a txt file, and rename the extension to .json add it to the "loot" folder and your good to go.

Ahh, right at the bottom of the config. :S
    Thanks for the help guys!

It's cleverly named:

Code
    ; Use the new highly experimental current + voltage energy net model with energy loss.
    ; Only set this to true if you know what you are doing.
    useLinearTransferModel = false

Change the false to true ;)

Thanks guys!

I'll leave the configs as they are - my brother is just starting out with IC2 after months of refusing to use it.
    So I'll leave things the way they are for him for now :)

Hopefully they fix things up soon, and release it for MC 1.7.10 8)

Actually, just for giggles what do I turn on in the IC2.ini config? (I don't see anything there for energy loss?)

Glitchy glitchy, or just me?

I have the thermal monitor set to 17000 as I did for my old breeder reactor
    ( http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…ajfqxa22dmm6fk9g29hjgzr40 )

Which breeds uranium lighting fast (Like 16 minutes to have 4 cells recharged!)
    But it will never work without nuclear control to cut off the reactor for a few seconds to keep the temps down.

Anyway, I noticed that the thermal monitor cuts off the reactor as soon as I power it up - the screen goes red indicating the thermal monitor says the reacotr is at 17000 *C already - but the digital probe says it's only 600*C????

Basically, the thermal monitor is not reading the temp of the reactor correctly.

I'm running:
    MC 1.7.10
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.650-experimental
    and IC2NuclearControl-2.0.5a-Unicorn

Thanks!

Okay, what's going on here?

I've got an MFSU powering a macerator with NO UPGRADES and everything works??
    I thought it should explode just like back in MC 1.5.2 if I hooked my MFE up to a macerator?
    The LV HV and MV transformer are useless because of this (which is cool, now I don't have to make them LOL )

Or is this simply because the IC2 wiring is still under a huge overhaul?

MC 1.7.10
    and whatever the latest stable build of IC2 exp is for it.

I'm running MC 1.5.2 with IC2, Gregtech and Gravisuit plus another 60 or so mods :P

Is there anyway to add these upgrades to my gravichestplate?
    Like the Discharge upgrade?
    I enabled:

# Disable GraviSuite integration, regardless of whether or not the mod is found.
    B:gs-enable=false

in the config file, but nothing happens :(

This is a Mark 1 that produces 100 EU/t.

This is the first Mark 2 that I managed to put together today. It's much more expensive than the Mark 1 linked above and only produces 40 more EU/t, which I don't think is worth it. Also note that none of the heat goes into the reactor hull, so you won't be able to automate it with Nuclear Control. Just make sure that all the heat bars on the components- or at least most of them- are gone before you stick in any new fuel cells.

Hi Thanks for the plans :thumbup:

I found a Mark I plan on the forums here, and was able to turn it into a Mark II: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…csfy4jlzpb01vhspk30siuw3k I like it because I have to power it down to cool off every 2 cycles.

I've got the reactor and all the chambers set up and ready to go, and I've already made the 2 quad uranium bundle things.....
    Is that design worth continuing on? It's quite expensive too, which is fine. It gives me something do to which is a plus ;)

The reason I ask for a Mark II is because I want to have something other than a boring "set it and forget it" reactor :P Some reactor to keep me busy.

I'm looking for a reactor that I actually have to maintain. Like shut down once in a while to cool off.
    Mark II right?

Anyway, here is my current build I'm using: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…eddq27j9b26pfoerbbjon1pts --- Can't hyperlink it :-/

That reactor is obviously not enough to make UU matter fast enough.
    So I'm looking for a plan that I'll have to shut down every few cycles, and can produce say 120 EU/t?

Running MC 1.5.2 + industrialcraft-2_1.117.921

thx guys

Oh, and I've search through a lot of the froums here, but I haven't found any Mark II plans....