Posts by Moncon7

Most likely they are too stupid to use WinRAR or 7zip, or to read the instructions. I need a bit less than two minutes to install Forge and IC² (and RP and RC and CC and Tubestuff) on my Server. (after i simply copied all the configs from the Client to the Server, and Downloaded all the Mods from their respective Sites)

umm whats this about copying config files from client to server? lol im at least smart enough to work client mods. servers new to me.

so i have all the know how on how to mod client minecraft. but very little on how to mod a minecraft server. and me and a few friends would like to run ic2 and the other great mods (bc,rp2,ee2). and me being the one who does ALL of the modding for all of my friends, i have to figure out how to mod this. i already have a minecraft server and i ported it with hamachi. its all running smooth and we can all connect.

i would really like some help from anybody who can help. Any further information you need just ask. please and thanks :Industrial Diamond:

ok so. step one. have a clean jar. fresh everything.
    step two use winrar or 7zip to open your .minecraft.
    find your minecraft.jar and open it. Locae META-INF. and delete that file.

step three. download and install the moddloder from the link provided on the 1.2.5 ic2 thread. install by opening the modloader with one of the listed programs, then selecting all files and dragging those into your minecraft.jar

Step four. download the minecraft forge from the same place, open it with the same program (7zip, or winrar) then drag the files into your minecraft.jar

step five, close the program and open minecraft. Then close it out. this should create a mod folder in your .minecraft

step six. open your .minecraft and place the Ic2 file inside that folder. close the program. open minecraft.

ic2 should run.

keep in mind, since 1.2.5 modloadermp is NO longer required.

if you have issues locating your .minecraft. go to the bottom left of your screen, click that button on the far bottom left. in the search bar, type %appdata%
    that should bring it up.

i hate it. the new leveling and stuff is sped and potions and enchanting is just, no. and i was playing around with a new mod and it wasent compatible with ic2 i guess, and i didnt have a back up. so now im stuck in 1.0.0 till ic2,BC,and RP updates. FANTASTIC -_-