Posts by raa1337

You mean: have at least a technical level of education with either the electrical industry or a college level understanding of electro-statics from Physics? If you didn't get that from the OP as he was describing Ohm's Law and the nature of conductance, then I highly doubt you have the education yourself to call him a 'moron' in this matter. The science in the matter is very solid. Your logic in the issue, however, is not...

Just saying, but that's irrelevant to IC2 EU's.

EU's != Electricity

Solarpanels are only used for powering my Startbase with Energy and even then not often. Massfabricators having a much higher input then output, if you are applying the EMC-Logic to the items. So you cannot make an infinite Loop of Massfabricators feeding themself with Energy and Scrap, what is easyly possible in old and new EE, as far as i watched Direwolf20.

It's impossible to make any sort of Infinite-Loop-EMC gain. (There is a few minor bugs that give you around 1 EMC extra, but it's pointless to even try to exploit.)

If you use Solar Panels, or the Mass Fabricator- At all- You're being a hypocrite.

Look, I don't care if EE isn't your type of mod, but bashing something simply because you don't like it is immature and an insult to the people who spent time coding it.

Totally need to implement this, just to fill it with oil, feed it to my Generator and then drink from it afterwards XD

However, I don't think the current Armor models would fit for displaying such a headpiece correctly :O

If DeadMau5 can have huge freaking ears- I'm sure you can find a way.

Early/Mid-Tier QuantumSuit Helmet that actually uses food, and not energy.

For once your bat-shit-crazy ideas actually makes sense, passinglurker.

1. Nope railcraft concept its what im talking about (Although i only messed with railcraft once a while ago), You don't only need the recipe+materials but you also need Energy to make the machines.
    2. To make things simpler, the machine itself could store already made recipes so you only have to place the materials a la "Project Table" of RP2 to make it with a few clicks. Of course old and vainilla recipes could also be made this way so its like a super upgrade for the crafting table.
    3. Higher tier recipes of course should only be available using the assembler. (The assembler could even use a bigger crafting grid if it likes to do so)
    4. And yeah i also love TC2 researching, although i would like if it were a bit less randomish.

1. Painful when I was trying it. Switching crafting benches and rolling machines drove me crazy. Enough to uninstall, sadly.

2. If it stored it and I could press a button, and not require making the recipe again, I might agree. While the game is called 'Minecraft', it's not 'Mining' and 'Craft items'. It's 'Crafting a World'. You can only craft so many items until it's too boring to want to play anymore.

3. Can't disagree- 4x4 does allow for more crafting... But I dunno if Al would even want to try. FC would probably go up in arms complaining about how IC2 copied his mod.

4. It's been tuned a bit recently- Less random and a few 'Lines' of research added.

I always though that a machine (Assembler) needed for the Mid-Higher Tiers of machines to be a good idea. It will certainly would give more freedom to Items Recipes.

Railcraft does this somewhat... Honestly, the concept is nice- but I find it annoying as hell in practice.

Unless you mean it's something that has a GUI asking for what item you want built and you have to select it, give it EUs, and it crafts it. That would be nice. It could add other ways to curb the tech tree as well.

I'm a fan of the TC2 researching- and it's something a lot of mods could benefit from. If they use it sparingly, at least.