[Suggestion] Lappacks, Batpacks, CFpacks on armor

• it always annoyed me that i can't go mining with bodyarmor. a way to combine armor with lap, bat, cf, jet packs :Quantum-Bodyarmor: / :Composite Armor: / :Bronze Chestplate: / :Nano-Bodyarmor: + :Batpack: / :Electric Jetpack: would be great! or at least quantum armor that works as power supply for your tools (just like the lappack)

• Official Post

it always annoyed me that i can't go mining with bodyarmor. a way to combine armor with lap, bat, cf, jet packs :Quantum-Bodyarmor: / :Composite Armor: / :Bronze Chestplate: / :Nano-Bodyarmor: + :Batpack: / :Electric Jetpack: would be great! or at least quantum armor that works as power supply for your tools (just like the lappack)

I think that suggestion will be a reason for a ban, in the next time.

BLACKLIST: (edited some are not reasons for a ban but will be flamed massively)
    Suggesting Lightningrods
    Suggesting anything whats better then QSuit
    Suggest a combination of Chestplates (that's your Suggestion)
    Suggest nerfing the QSuit
    Asking for a Releasedate of IC² (and probably also vanilla-MC)
    Disliking the word "HAYO!"
    Suggesting Electric Minecarts
    Everything having to do with Luminators (because they are on a rework)
    Suggesting better Energysources (use Addons for that)
    Suggesting better Cables
    Suggesting better Batteries
    Suggesting better Lappacks
    Suggesting Weapons (Wait for Industrial Conflict)
    Technicpack (they'e not asking the Owners for inclusion of their Mods)
    Equivalent Exchange (It's cheating, even without Energycollectors)

• Equivalent Exchange (It's cheating, even without Energycollectors)

I like how you use IC2, despite saying that. If you use any Solar Panels, or the Mass Fabricator at all, you're being a hypocrite.

Anyways- This suggestion is a 'No', 'Never', and a 'Not ever'.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• yeah i dispute the EE plug there your way to biased to put that on a blacklist
    but all in one armor has been and will continue to be a no(unless you coded your own addon and even then it will never progress past that point (and no we will not make an addon for you))

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I like how you use IC2, despite saying that. If you use any Solar Panels, or the Mass Fabricator at all, you're being a hypocrite.

EE is nothing else then build Transmutationtable and WIN, the Energycollector works on normal nonzombieburning Light and creates an infinite amount of everything. EE is too simple, it needs to be more complex and better balanced to be not considered Funbreaking or Cheating.

Solarpanels are only used for powering my Startbase with Energy and even then not often. Massfabricators having a much higher input then output, if you are applying the EMC-Logic to the items. So you cannot make an infinite Loop of Massfabricators feeding themself with Energy and Scrap, what is easyly possible in old and new EE, as far as i watched Direwolf20.

• Solarpanels are only used for powering my Startbase with Energy and even then not often. Massfabricators having a much higher input then output, if you are applying the EMC-Logic to the items. So you cannot make an infinite Loop of Massfabricators feeding themself with Energy and Scrap, what is easyly possible in old and new EE, as far as i watched Direwolf20.

It's impossible to make any sort of Infinite-Loop-EMC gain. (There is a few minor bugs that give you around 1 EMC extra, but it's pointless to even try to exploit.)

If you use Solar Panels, or the Mass Fabricator- At all- You're being a hypocrite.

Look, I don't care if EE isn't your type of mod, but bashing something simply because you don't like it is immature and an insult to the people who spent time coding it.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Hey, guys? They're really great to use together. I also mix in Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Somnia, Mo' Creatures, and five to ten others, depending on update schedule. Every single one of those impacts the balance of all the others to some degree. You see, insomuch as Minecraft is just a conversion of sheets of pRNG output and some amount of time of user input into more orderly patterns with Happy Flashy Lights, anything that changes which Happy Flashy Lights I get for my unit of effort, or from some given number of bits of pRNG output--everything but texturepacks, essentially--dilutes the intended balancing of everything else you load alongside it. But that's fine, because there's not a single good reason to pitch a fit over the ratio of time-to-HFL or entropy-to-HFL that someone else prefers.

There is no such thing as "cheating" if you're not competing with someone else. So can we talk about IndustrialCraft, here? I'd be on the EE2 Minecraftforums thread if I wanted to listen to people arguing EMC conversions and how to balance them for maximum fun.

• it always annoyed me that i can't go mining with bodyarmor. a way to combine armor with lap, bat, cf, jet packs :Quantum-Bodyarmor: / :Composite Armor: / :Bronze Chestplate: / :Nano-Bodyarmor: + :Batpack: / :Electric Jetpack: would be great! or at least quantum armor that works as power supply for your tools (just like the lappack)

I do like the idea of using the Quantum Chestplate like a lappack. I can survive building a house out of nukes and detonating it; I think using it to power tools would hardly be crippling.
    Also, it would bring it in line with the other Quantum items, as it's the only one without a special function that drains power:
    Helmet trades power to get rid of eating, breathing, and poison.
    Chest plate has no special function.
    Leggings trade power for very fast movement.
    Boots trade power for massive jump height.

• Chest plate has no special function.

Chest plate makes you almost completely invincible.

If that's not special, then nothing is.

• I do like the idea of using the Quantum Chestplate like a lappack. I can survive building a house out of nukes and detonating it; I think using it to power tools would hardly be crippling.
    Also, it would bring it in line with the other Quantum items, as it's the only one without a special function that drains power:
    Helmet trades power to get rid of eating, breathing, and poison.
    Chest plate has no special function.
    Leggings trade power for very fast movement.
    Boots trade power for massive jump height.

I'll make this as simple as possible ALBLAKA SAID NO!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Chest plate makes you almost completely invincible.

If that's not special, then nothing is.

You're also completely invincible while wearing a suit of nano armor. I'd rather have it be that total invulnerability requires the set instead of just the chestplate.

• I'll make this as simple as possible ALBLAKA SAID NO!

THIS ^

• You're also completely invincible while wearing a suit of nano armor. I'd rather have it be that total invulnerability requires the set instead of just the chestplate.

Unless they changed it in the most recent patch, Nano only protects a bit over Iron.

• krid are using technic?

• Technic and Tekkit.

Lemme guess. They tweaked it, didn't they.

i wouldn't be surprised considering at one point at least qsuits didn't even work in tekkit(as a recent video of tekkit with Duncan demonstrates)