Posts by raa1337

Quite simple...

We can get Grass from UU-Matter (Thus removing the need for Silk Touch), so why not Mycelium?

For those who don't know, it was added in 1.0.0 (not counting pre-releases, I believe), and it's a block that only spawns in Mushroom Biomes (rare as hell. I traveled over 50,000 blocks to find one...).
    For more info:
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mycelium

Recipe? I dunno. Because of the rarity, 3 UU-Matter for 16 or 32?

(And possibly a recipe for Ghast Tears as well. I know a lot of people don't like the new additions, but they can just avoid it.)

The last suggestion I have, is for the macerator to have an advance machine upgrade (like the furnace). The reason for this, is the fact that my two macerators struggle to keep up with my induction furnace (that thing is a freight train when it gets up to heat). Like the induction furnace, the v2.0 macerator should have to speed up before going crazy. My suggested recipe is similar to the original macerator recipe only with: diamonds instead of flint, Obsidian instead of Cobblestone, and advance machine instead of a basic machine, and a macerator instead of a Electronic Circuit. Thank You for reading this suggestion. :Macerator:

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1174

Chances are, you'll be pointed there for advanced machines (macerator, extractor, compressor).

However, macerating Bones into additional Bonemeal is an interesting idea. (And considering the UU-M recipe for bones is still missing...)

lul thats not what i heard, i heard that tin cables/ wires can hold unlimited eu, but only one packet, so like a steady stream of eu, like solar panels they generate a steady stream of eu

Backwards. They can hold unlimited amounts of EU packets below their exploding level. I'm not sure if it's possible to limit the amount of packets it sends-

Maybe a mix between a batbox and a LV transformer? Holds 5-10k EUs, and only allows the mentioned 4 packets of 8 EUs per tick.

Can:
    Mining Drill
    Diamond Drill
    Chainsaw
    Nano Saber
    Mining Laser
    All Nano and Quantum armor
    Composite Vest
    Bat/Lappack

Can't
    Insulation Cutter
    Wrench
    Electric Wrench

No idea how they will react to enchantments- And Al is planning, last I heard, to remove the ability to.
    (Unbreaking 1 isn't crashing my game on my mining Drill- No idea if it's actually doing anything.)

The small amount of tests I did, didn't crash the server. Yay.

Can also combine The Drills/Saws to increase energy.

When opening the Iron Furnace GUI it just... Breaks Minecraft, forcing you to close it.

The Electric Furnace is using the brewing stand GUI- And it let me take 12 rubber from the Brewing Stand GUI when I opened it.

...Second one is kind of funny, tbh.

Might come across more in a bit.

Edit1: Cannot break said Electric Furnace with an Iron pick... Keeps coming back. Then disappears and corrupts the spot it was in. Placed wood, cobblestone appeared.
    Oh wow. Everything is getting corrupt now. Things are duplicating, being removed. Inventory is becoming corrupt. :wacko:

Edit2: Server managed to fix the inventory thing on it's own- and the spot where the Iron Furnace was (Lost the furnace somewhere along the lie as well). :)
    Edit3: Added that it's SMP where I'm testing stuffs.

It's only when you Sprint+Q-Jump INTO something. Tested it repeatedly myself. Glad I own the server- it keeps saying I might be hacking :p

I KNOW it happens if you enter a portal to the Nether, then leave through the portal, and then sprint+Q-Jump at a wall of any kind.

Q-Boots are random when they work on SMP, sadly. Not sure if they 100% don't work in the Nether. Can't test right now either. D:

I had the helmet thing happen... No idea WHY it happened though. I can't recreate any of this on single player, either.

0.05 EU/b is waaay too low.

Depends on the cost of making the wire, does it not? Glass Fibre costs 1 Diamond for 4. Teleport Costs 2 Glass Fibre, 2 more Diamonds, and etc for 2? Can vary a lot.

Further more, i don't see a reason why this should be a feature of IC2, make an addon suggestion in the addon section.

I don't see how it can't be a feature of IC2- But that's purely opinion. And I'd rather not rely on another coder (although there are some great ones that hide around here).

The teleport pipes are not meant for "easy, unobstructive and cheap" transmission of items, liquids and power. They are meant to save CPU cycles and they do that well.

Whether they were meant for that or not- That's an amazingly good reason to use them, regardless of CPU cycles.

Name can vary greatly, but for people who use Buildcraft and have the add-on (forget what's it's called. Additional Pipes?), there is a teleport pipe. It's amazingly helpful and saves a ton of space.

It would be nice if this was added for having a central 'EU Hub' with Teleport wires that go to Teleporters, Tesla Coils, MINERS, etc. It would also help the Wind Generator people.

It should be expensive, lose something along the lines of .05 EU/block, and be able to hold High Voltage. Less effective then Glass Fibre, but doesn't require the actual wires everywhere.

Would probably need a GUI like the teleport pipes, or have it be another use for the FreqTrans.