Posts by raa1337

A small idea, was a Block, or orb (In Minecraft?!), of UU-Matter created from 8 UU-Matter in the crafting grid, ignoring the middle slot. This allows for major storage of UU-Matter.

Also, Coal Block and Redstone Block (looks like Glowstone, requires 4 redstone is a square, but is red and glows at light level 7?) to make up for Notch's laziness.

Was also thinking of 'Dust Piles'- Like Blocks, but for dust, so you can store large amounts without having to re-macerate bars.

...I like storing massive amounts of useful stuff for major projects.

Love the mod as a whole, but I wish there was a Multiplayer version just including these.

I could hope for it, but... Meh. Amazing mod, though. I couldn't resist playing with Rocket propelled Nukes on my test world. :P

Ugh, you are correct. But people make them because they intend to place them. Right?

Only sometimes. I plan on collecting a Personal Safe full of Glowstone Blocks for my server, as part of my mass supply collection of everything.

And I -think- Al was talking about the macerating Glowstone Block idea. I presume he would have mentioned otherwise, if not.

Al mentioned, in another post (about CASUC designs in the Nuclear Engineering sub-forum, I believe) that he's thinking of removing water buckets and ice from being used in reactors, and adding other types of additions to the reactor in place of the current chambers for cooling.

Don't know if that's still being thought about, though.

Kind of a small suggestion, but it nice if we could macerate Glowstone Blocks into 4 Glowstone each, it would allow us to store large amounts of Glowstone Dust (In it's block form), and not risk losing any when breaking the blocks to get the dust back.

Edit: You can make Glowstone from UU-Matter, but not dust, and you can lose up to 3 dust from each block if you break it.

I had this problem in 1337 but upgrading to 1337b fixed it. Are you sure your running 1337b?

edit: it even mentions in the changelog for 1337-1337b

In 1.337 it was:
    :RE Battery:
    :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron:
    :RE Battery: =RE Battery

Now it's the same as it was in 1.23, but requires 3 refined iron with the iron furnace, instead of 1.

At this point I'm assuming it's intended.

O_O Wow... how did I miss that. It really works.

wait ? is it bugs ? Snowballs created into infinite stack (dosn't stop at 16 snow balls)
    Compresing snowbolls in compresor with pump beside it only makes one ice block and stops (works fine in different location)

Maybe becouse of my instalation... but if its IC2 doing then this is a bug report :D

You have 1.337. That bug is fixed in 1.337B.

That, and use a different compressor for the Snowball->Ice Block one. The pump is trying to throw water into the other one.

Put a pump over water, put a compressor next to it (touching). Power both.

You'll make snowballs from, essentially, nothing- If it's an infinite pool. The Compressor will take the water from the pump directly. No cells needed.

Put the snowballs in another compressor and you get ice.

1 Bucket worth of Water -> Compress to 1 Snowball -> Compress to 1 Ice Block

1. UU- Matter

1. 2,000,000 EU for Water and 3,000,000 EU for Lava. No where near what I'm looking for.

2. Would like it to be non-buildcraft (and an additional mod addon). Also takes 50,000 EUs, so not quite what I'm looking for.

I might have to start using Buildcraft, though, as everyone else seems to. :S Probably not until 1.0, if I -have- to. The only reason I would want it is the way it deals with fluids.

I would prefer it requiring it to be surrounded by 8 lava cells.

Industrial Diamond + 160,000 EU (In Lava)+ 2 Tin + 3 Machine Operations = Diamond

A great idea regardless of the amount of lava/items are required, and adding Diamond Dust could result in other people getting new ideas involving it. New machines and what not.

Lava/Water Fabricator-

At the cost of 1,000 EU it creates a bucket worth of water you can put into a cell or bucket. (Nice for when you're in the Nether, and want to have water cells*.)
    At the cost of 20,000 EU it creates a bucket worth of lava you can then put into a cell or bucket. (Nice, as it can keep you from dying in Lava.)

EU storage in the form of Water/Lava Cells, and prevents infinite free energy from creating it. Hook it up to a Redstoned MFSU/etc and have it store extra energy in Lava cells. Instead of spending more diamonds for instant storage, it allows you to use the lava/water to get that energy back over time.

Holds 64 Cells, and ejects them into the world, or a nearby chest like the pump. Accepts Medium Voltage.

As for the recipe:

:Empty Cell: :Extractor: :Empty Cell:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Compressor: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Empty Cell: :Iridium: :Empty Cell:
    :Iridium: = Pump

*= To create more obsidian if you get lost in the Nether and need to make a portal. (Just one idea for that.)

The reason for this idea is for people who don't want, or haven't built a massive factory.

Keeping it compact for the cost of more EUs is something people will like, if they stay in smaller places.

(Like me- At least until I get enough materials to make a massive house.)