Posts by Arch

Update to all K servers has been done. Updated modlist is up here. ^

Changelog is now noted in there as well, for reference. This list will be updated AT ALL TIMES.

However it will look shitty. This is why my GF is working on a website I'll post the link to later, which will also include ALL download mods.

I will add configs in here later as well.

EDIT : I did not think scripts/configs changed that much. Apparently they did. Be sure to redownload them.

I hate on keeping track of this. I will find a way to make the complete pack available to older and trusted users. It will be MUCH more easy for you, and easier for you as well.

Magic Kirara 4 - Modlist

Magic Kirara 4 - Changelog

Hardcore Kirara 3 - Modlist

Hardcore Kirara 3 - Changelog

Vintage Kirara 2 - Modlist

Vintage Kirara 2 - Changelog

Vintage Kirara 1 - Info

Lightweight custom modpack centered around Bloody's GT5 port. This server will be the one staying the longest. Should GT6 not be complete enough for you, GT5 is still alive and kicking in here. ;P

IP : 91.121.114.54:25566

Vintage Kirara 1 - Modlist

Vintage Kirara 1 - Changelog

--- Kirara's Official Announcements Thread ---

If you have anything to say, post in here.

You should be able to find any and all updates in there as well as more infos and download links. Basically everything you need.

--- General Info ---

Rules :

Don't steal from others.
    Don't grief others.
    Don't build too close to others.
    Have fun.
    Do not EVER touch what was build before server opening.

Server info only on *insert kirara server name* thread.
    Leave the "random" one with information that the thread is for discussion, whining and report of whatever.
    Redirect links to each individual thread and the website would be existing in all threads.

Are you trying to create some sort of maze ? That would create no less than over 30 links.

I am still against this. Wait and see how I plan to do things. It will get better. If it still satisfies no one by then, I will consider going nuts and making an awful amount of threads.

Well he would have to maintain only 1 Thread as the others are only there to not cause a confusion whenever there is a Mod Update, because that is what WILL happen if he does only 1 Thread for everything. The other 4 Threads would only contain Name, IP, ModList and posts with the most recent Updates and NOTHING he would have to worry about.

Nobody would be allowed to post there for Support, Talking or other things.

I think I will go with 2 threads AND a website. My GF will take care of this and she's good at OCDing on stuff like this. It would be fucking perfect. And I wouldn't have to do shit about it.

We'll see then how it goes. I think it will be better.

Also, should I include server info on random thread or on update thread ?

:?: How about making a pre-defined area for public spawners ? Having a few is okay in my book. If everybody gets their own, it might become a bit problematic.

It's not why I came here though.

I came here to tell people I'm a tiny bit pissed about being told I'm not doing my shit correctly... Without even trying to tell me how to improve. Just plain : "Your work is a mess."

1 - Don't compare me to invultri. I'm not him and I will manage stuff differently. Hope you remember that.

2 - I don't mind if you say I'm not doing things the way you like. But tell me how to improve. I need opinions and ideas, not plain : "Your work sucks."

3 - I'm doing shittons of work for server and I'm paying for them as well. Remember this : "I'm doing my best".

4 - I won't make 4 threads. I used to own a server that's NOT Kirara, and let me tell you, it's a fucking pain. I'm doing this by respect for the others.

That being said...

I thought of the followings :

1 - Make a website. It would hold all up to date (as well as much more...) info in a non-messy pattern. I'd keep 1 thread.

2 - Make 2 threads. One for updates and announcements YOU COULD NOT POST ON. And one with random bullshit. Which would be this one. I would separate the packs as good as I can on new thread using the first four posts. (I would start this thread in a week max from now.) Each server would get his own post with DL links to mods and stuff like that. Like stuff I got -suggested-.

3 - You own idea. Be sure to tell me. NOT 4 threads. I won't do it. At all. Really. I swear.

P.S : Thanks Nexey_ for the kind words.

EDIT :

I missed that. Thanks Bloody. That's constructive criticism. And if I did not tell clearly it's because I didn't want more people to join for basically nothing until it really starts. Which should happen earlier than the 10th. However I'd still wait that long if I were you.

Well you have the modlist in the thread...

Doesn't that help with choosing ?

Should I add just a bit more description ?

Also, I'd rather not make 4 threads for a single server...

Once it calms down, and it certainly will, it should be easier to read.

Unless everyone thinks it's a good idea ?

As long as I know which Server to join when it begins (what is btw not the case) everything would be okay.

I think each of the Servers must have its own Thread rather than a combination Thread for all of them. Otherwise the Update Messages get messy. Also the Names in those Threads should be a bit more descriptive than "Kirara 3.0", like "Kirara Hardcore", "Kirara Classic" (with the old GT5 Mod Set) and "Kirara Magic" (with all the Magic Stuff).

Also, I think you'd fit either in Kirara - Basic which is more GT with fewer mods and probably none of my recipes.

Either that or Kirara - Hardcore. I guess this would depend on wether or not you like my recipes and the survival aspect.

Pack has also been available for trying since ages. (Like, a week.) And the new server is open and running fine. All others are doing wonderful as well.

Ender Pearls are not Endermen Eggs, they are Endermen Shit. It is like with Shells, which accumulate dirt from Seawater in order to create Pearls.

Bwahaha, why not ? It's like I'm selling my feces in tupperwares on the market.

Sweet.

Also, town is almost completely built. Comes complete with 1 temple, 6 houses/shops and a sewer.

Screenies will follow. Later a bit. ;P

I can hold off from KH thanks to AS2, as long as you notice me when the pack can be played the way it is intended to be. Even though I would like to be part of the first few people to join, you said that people willing to play correctly should wait a bit more. So I'll wait :p

I did not expect this from you.

But great, someone understood. ;P I say it should be decent survival in 2 days. Then I will enable one by one recipes. When I'm done with a few, I think it'd be a nice time to start.

EDIT : Except me... I will start in a looong time still.

Just had another idea for the town. How about a blackboard? A wall in the tow where everyone can place signs with puplic informations? Like: "searching team", "visit my base at xyz", "buy x" "sell y"?

Nice idea. Will do this once I get time. Currently disabling all items. ;P

So survival for those who started now. They'll only be better with Enviromine by then.

With Bibliocraft you could use other things than regular Signs too. I do hope that Bibliocraft makes it into all the Packs (since it is only a Decoration Mod)

All packs. I did not really ask opinion about this. That, Carp. Blocks and Chisel 2 as well.

I will pregen with basically the same machine you have. But thanks for offering. How much ? Not that much. I start thinking it won't be necessary.

ATG is more server-friendly than I thought it would be. Clearly not as hard as PFAA. So... We'll see.

If I make a second HK server, it will then be split in 3 instead of 2. Which is already better than 4 different. Also while it drew a lot of people, I doubt 3 servers would be justfiable.

In the end, once last Vintage server closes, it'd be like :

1 server with K - Basic.

1 with K - Extended. (TC fans should apply. AKA K4.)

1 with K - Hardcore.

Last server will be of whichever is most popular and both will be linked.

EDIT : I wish I could leave it open in the meantime, invultri. Like it wouldn't be worth slowing it down and extending the process. Plus, nobody likes block lag.