Posts by Arch

I now have my own version of Gravisuite. Complete.

Available soon on the community Github. (Available on mine if you're in a hurry

I saw the new Github structure folder. Nice. Pressure Pipes are indeed nice if they're tiered this way. =O

There's a way to nerf every mod, I'm sure. Or almost every...

Thanks by the way, Mine_Sasha. ;P I do my best to make them feel similar. ;P So that's what I wanted to hear. Except for that Kid's toy...

Okay. I'll change the recipe in 2 minutes. So the circuits looks like this :

File containing the few textures I've done so far. (Started this a week ago and did a thousand line of scripts during that week also, so nope. It ain't much.) Not willing to show the Circuit Assembler toy though.

Included the little mod for... Purposes also. I don't code in the recipes if I can. I prefer to use Minetweaker so it's easier for people to change it. Also included the scripts. There's a stupid step in the assembler though because MT doesn't support the laser engraver. I think I'll have to play with GT's API for that reason alone.

Circuit is made out of Naquadah-Osmium Alloy for the Grandmaster and Naquadria-Neutronium Alloy for the Prototype. (It spawns in my world, in the Asteroids, so I can afford that.)

EDIT : Recipe is changed. Yay. Should be on the github by tomorrow. I was removed the right to modify it so I can't do it now. Linked it to this post for the time being.

EDIT II : If you have time on your hands and think you could improve a texture or two, go ahead. I plan on doing many items, so check back once in a while. ;P

I like the AFSU recipe. Keeping it.

However I agree with the AFB. My recipe is just okay.

How about :

[IridiumAlloy LapotronOrb IridiumAlloy]

[IridiumAlloy UUMatterCell IridiumAlloy]

or

[SuperconductorWire UUMatterCell SuperconductorWire]

I think it should please you. My recipe was nonsensical and too expensive anyway. I'll be changing that in the next few minutes. Depending on which seems better.

The Grandmaster Circuit ? Nah, they come from a small mod of mine I use to add items I think are missing or that I need for my server. Trying to give a use to the last 2-3 tiers of materials. No machines use them at the moment.
    The little mod is on my github. If you need it, or if you're going to use my recipes, feel free to grab it. (https://github.com/Arch-Nihil/ArchCraft)
    If all goes fine, I plan to add many of these circuits (for use with GT) and possibly a Circuit Assembler. I'm pretty bad at textures however. =/ Especially the (now useless) circuit assembler. It looks like a kid toy. ;P

Just a question for the AFSU mod script, can you add an MFSU and iridium alloy plate in the recipe, it's kinda an upgraded MFSU, not a separate machine, and I'm working on a new texture, so, when it will be done, the texture might not really match the crafting ingredient, but then again, it's Minetweaker you are free to use if as you wish, just a lil'note from the texture guy :)

Look at the MFSU recipe. Then at the AFSU one.

2 wires on top, 4 batteries middle all around, 2 circuits at the bottom and a casing in the center. Really, pretty similar. Pretty similar to all tiers of "batboxes". This is where the recipe comes from.

None of the "batboxes" use the previous tier in the recipe. I'll leave it like that, but I figure you could always replace the middle block by an MFSU. Batboxes in batboxes. =O

EDIT : I sometimes wish the crafting table was 5x5. Then I'd surround the thing with Iridium Alloy Plates I guess.

EDIT II : Keep suggestions coming though. Please do. I'm willing to make each recipe as balanced and good-looking as possible.

Yes it is a community Project and i will add every script People post(from every one). So do it or let it. That's it. Give me time to redo my Script and everything is fine.

I don't get the "do it or let it" part... but anyway. I never asked you to remake the scripts in any way. If you understood that, then my apologies. They're public domain, so feel free to use them if you want. I'm still using yours and most likely will be for a little while, 'cause that's a bunch to cover. (I'll redo them just so it feels more uniform, 'cause I think they're fine.)

On that note, I am done.

Good luck and take care.

Arch.

P.S : Will you add me to the project ? I upload stuff every few hours lately, so it might get useful.

Let's not start some drama okay ?

I'll make this short.

I didn't start a shit storm, or whatever. I left. 'Cause I could. Different opinions, nothing more. If I could leave again in a more sophisticated manner, I would. I told you that already.

The most important thing however is... It wasn't yours. Do not pretend you did something when you didn't. I guess I shouldn't have asked that my name be removed, however you didn't do those.

End of rant. It's alright. Just don't do it again.

By the by, I made a pull request already. Thanks for merging it. Just add me to the project again. Or make it so everyone can modify it at least. It's a community project, after all.

Put them on the github if you can, as a pull request

I'm not too sure, but I think I did just that. Not too used to Github just yet. Let's just hope he merges it. Thanks for the tip, by the by.

Nice script, BTW, Choco, so, I need to replace OD with the item name ?, well gonna fix later, I need to do some stuff, but I will try this, thx ^^

I figure you were saying the first 3 words to me, even though they're in the same sentence as the rest. If it is indeed adressed to me. Well thanks. If not, then don't mind me. >.>

EDIT : To all those interested, my scripts are not found in the usual "scripts" folder, but rather in the "ArchCraft" folder. T'was easier for me (And will be, since I'm far from done...) and since they're intended, for the most part, to work together, I figured this wouldn't be a bad idea.

Whoever has right access can merge it though. So if you have it, please do so. Thanks.

I guess I'll fix this and change it to : "Created by Arch-Nihil" undoing the only change that was done to the file at the same time. (Nope, he did not modify anything, as far as I can see.) Guess I'll upload the remaining scripts as well in that case. I make shitloads of them for my server... Since the server's not open, I guess at least the scripts should be used.

P.S : If you don't believe me, when I upload the scripts, just notice the formatting. They're all the same. While those he usually does are barely formatted.

EDIT : Hahaha, well fuck this. He removed my access from the community github. I'll upload them all here in a nice tidy zip file. 95%+ were done by me. (Some 300+ kbs in scripting.) Slowly converting the rest so it's all mine. Rest was done by him even though he ain't credited. (He did some especially in the AE2 file. You can see that by the lack of proper formatting.) If he wants proper credit, I invite him to add : "With help from Dream-Master" or something along those lines.

Would you please kindly add them to the community github I don't have access to anymore ? If possible, in a separate folder with a notice saying I use a few items from other mods than GT and that I disable stuff I think is unecessary along GT, so people aren't confused ? And while you're at it, could you add me back so I can modify it by myself again ? I do more scripts than anyone else (I've just been quiet about it...), I think it would be justified.

EDIT 2 - I've done, so far... (And it's all contained in the zip file.)

Most of Vanilla Minecraft - 98% done by me.

Applied Energistics 2 - Completely done, 70% done by me.

Logistics Pipes - 70% done, all done by me.

Extra Cells - All done, all by me.

Buildcraft - This one is random. Lots of disabled stuff. Maybe 25-30% done. All by me.

Extra Utilities - I've done most of what's not disabled in my configs. All by me.

Red Logic - 50% done at least, all by me.

Biomes O' Plenty - 100% done, all by me.

Archimedes Ships - 100% done, all by me. YES, REALLY.

Backpack - 100% done, all by me. See ^.

Advanced Solar Panels - 100% done, all by me.

JABBA - 80% done, all by me once again.

Steve's Factory Manager - 100% done, all by me.

Gendustry - All done but the upgrades, all by me.

Tinker's Construct - 60% done, 80-85% by me.

Carpenter's Blocks - Fairly random, but works. 100% done, 70% by me.

Open-Blocks - Most important stuff is done, 97%+ by me, maybe 100%.

Iron-Chests - Complete, all by me.

Enviromine - Complete, all by me once again.

Remote IO - Done except for the upgrades, currently working on that, will be done later. All by me.

Iron-Chests Minecarts - 100% done, 100% by myself.

Ender-Storage - All 3 items done by myself.

Chisel - A few items done by myself (All that's done.)

Forge Multipart - Done by me completely.

AFSU - Phew. Last one. 100% done, 100% by me.

The list grows everyday, be sure to check back often.

I see my scripts are getting on the community thingie. =/

I know I said I didn't want my name on these, but do not add yours on top, please. ._.

At least change some items ? The formatting ? Just anything ? ._.

To anyone who bothers...

I made the last two scripts DM posted entirely. Most likely he'll add a few more "made by him" he didn't actually do... Guess I should be adding all I did myself before that happens...

You would maybe save half a second having all in the same file and no space at all. 1 character is one byte. 2 is 2 bytes. And so on. Size will remain the same. (This way I know we got 460+K characters of script on our server. ;P)

Speed ? Yeah, maybe half a second. You'd take much more time than that removing all duplicate vars. Not worth it.

It's been corrected on our server for a while. It's my mistake. I'll correct it on the github as well. Thanks for notifying me.

DreamMaster is currently on vacation for a few days and won't be able to update the github.

I'll come and visit maybe once or twice so he doesn't have to scroll through too many pages.

We need more nerfs, keep 'em coming !

Arch.

EDIT : This script is not on the github anymore. So it won't get fixed.

Second EDIT : To anybody following this thread... https://github.com/Dream-Master/ArchDreamCraft might interest you. The configs and scripts for our server. ;] Some configs are exclusive. (Also note some mods require each other, so they might not be for everyone.)

I disabled the Worktable and the Blast Furnace (might have to do Jet Pulse Furnace too) and have everything done either with the GT Furnace or in a Crafting Table. Soon to add assembler recipes. HSLA Is a blend of a lot of different stuff. It's awfully expensive though. Meant for endgame. Just 'cause I'll do ReactorCraft and that's some massive power right there. (Change into RF, send in (nerfed) Tessies, change back to Rotational thingy and power a few nice Boring Machines.)

The downside with that method ? The old recipes are still visible. Just undoable 'cause of lack of Blast Furnace and Worktable.

The scripts I do/will do, and I plan on doing A LOT, will be geared towards the pack I'm making. Unless you plan to have a similar modset you probably shouldn't be using them as it uses from all mods that I use.

I also disable stuff for some mods, so if you haven't got a replacement, you'd have to say goodbye to them or fix it.

If you do have any suggestion, feel free to tell me here.

So far I did :
    LOTS Of RotaryCraft. 2K lines of it. ;P
    Some Buildcraft, other than pipes. (Pipes too though.)
    Some Extra Utilities.
    Some Thermal Expansion. Disabled most though.
    The whole Backpack mod.
    Some Iron Chests.
    Whole JABBA mod.
    Some Open-Blocks.

Hoping one of you can find a use for this.

- Arch.

You're doing an awesome job with this. Just dropping to ask. Mind if I use most of these on a private server of mine running a private pack ? Also any way I could add to this list to give back a little something ? I got Extra Utilities in my pack and I need to nerf some of the recipes TO HELL. Great mod, way too cheap.

Extra Utilities Ender Quarry new recipe (If you want it. I'll work on other recipes later.) :

It does require BC to be installed though.