Posts by ben13254

Wrong, Because it is absurdly easy to make the recipes produce more than one item. I mean Do you get 1 stone block when you use the stone recipie? How about 1 glass? No, and no, you get 8 and 32 respenctively (unless it was changed)

The only thing that is limited is that you cannot make anything as expencive as diamonds (without an intermediate step, like iridium has now) because the maximum cost of 9 UUM per item is taken already. There are 9 slots for 8 UUm however.

And it would be no more complex than the current system, unless you happen to add all 216 recipies and expect to memorize and use every single one of them.

Sorry but i meant that it would be hard to remember them all just for simplicity so that you are not searching for ages on a wiki or a recipe book mod item (or other crafting guides) to find 1 item. As i have said for Simplicity :D

Some of those would be under-powered and some would be over-powered also i think that, that would become very complex. This would (possibly) work like Bukkit permissions stating how much energy goes to creating a certain item, for example, 52.100 first number is the id second is the amount of energy used.

Alternitively, You could use one of several custom recipie adder mods, and make a bunch of balanced or imbalanced UUM recipies for any item in any other mod.

but what if you have to many items? this why i thought of it also so that you can make premade items like :Glass Fibre: or other items from other mods so that if you have enough power then you can create item for simplicity :D

If only i could make mods :D brilliant idea

I have had this idea for a while and it is this, instead creating UU matter why don't make a machine that you insert an item like a Diamond, then the energy get converted directly into that item, so that different items from different mods can be fabricated easier. Thx :thumbup:

EDIT: Misspelling of Easier Oops

This has just come to me, what if there was Powered Rails that are capable of a higher speed. You would need a different type of rail and cart dependant on the level speed.

Powered Rail

:Refined Iron::Copper Ingot::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Glass Fibre::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Empty Cell::Refined Iron:

Refined Iron = Iron
    Copper Ingot = Uninsulated Cable (ie Copper, Gold, Iron)
    Glass Fibre = Stick
    Empty Cell = Blank
    BatBox = Power Storage

Powered Cart

:Empty Cell::Empty Cell::Empty Cell:
    :Refined Iron::Batbox::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:

Level 1 - Copper
    10x Minecart Speed
    Level 2 - Gold
    20x Minecart Speed
    Level 3 - Iron
    50x Minecart Speed

This would add a multitude of items into including pot item such as Pot bowls (that can be used as a wooden bowl) cracked pot (for cracking Hydrocarbons). New machines would include an electric kiln (for make pot items), distillation machine (for the cracking) oil goes in and tar, refined oil, etc. Tar can be used for building roads/ paths etc. Refined oil can be used in BuildCraft engines and Gas Generators (Just after Generators) + Other can be added relating to Cracking.

Plzz Make this :thumbup:

I have just thought of a brill idea for a new dimension, that has intelligent NPC (i know that this would be hard so i would say that can be added later) but also new tech can be added like casual transporters (common) Police (common) new ores (common) but if you take the items back to the normal time they downgrade also if you take an item to the future dimension then the item upgrades + friendly aliens + evil aliens etc Open for Discussion :thumbup: