how to look GT metaitem's list with names?
Posts by nictrace
natzgul89, спасибо за труд!
единственно, хочу предложить улучшение:
Пшенично Хмельной СокХмельной квас
very simple cfafts, ic2 classic for 1.7.10 is better )
I have found several new branches of the project here!
What of them, in your opinion, are most perspective and will be demanded?
I have noticed that development of a branch 1.8 is almost stopped
What of these branches should be taken as a basis for the add-ons developer?
IHL is now open-source.
Thank you very much!
Well, then I will be your beta tester.
Second question: is Turning Lathe removed permanently or temporarily?
First question is: Why crops are completely disabled in 2.3.x
outputs from batpack and 2 generators are connected directly, in pure IC2 that's no overloads
I need to connect sources to batpack and batpack's output - to machines?
I had a beginner's electrical network, one windmill, batpack, coal generator and geothermal generator, all power source are 32Eu/t level.
Compressor worked well until I tried to compress coal ball. Then it explode, destroys almost all my mechanisms, and even my resources. What's can be wrong?
ok, my solution is fluid regulator, fluid ejector upgrade and a wrench!
Hello! Previous builds of IC2 Exp I have craft coolant by these steps:
1. insert cells with distilled water into fluid/solid canning machine
2. switch it to "fill tank from cells"
3. shift-rightclick canning machine with empty universal cell
4. shift-rightclick it again for put water to left tank
5. enrich water with lazurite powder
6. shift-rightclick canning machine with empty universal cell for get coolant
but now (build 760) shift-rightclick with universal cells don't have any result. What's wrong?
I see that Reactor Planner v3 counts diamonds incorrect
Спасибо, Саша. Я-то исправил, но толку? Только на моей машине будет мой перевод, и то если я перезипую мод
I think this is useless device
But if we can transport steam by BC pipes - it's usefull, right!
1. Generator must be renamed to "Solid Generator" or "Solid Fuel Generator" (SFG). It's much more logical, when we have Solid Heat Generator and Fluid Heat Generator.
2. Why "Semifluid Generator"? maybe simply "Fluid Fuel Generator" (FFG)?
1. SFG can produce only 10 EU/t, but FFG can up to 16, (and with BC Gas even 32 EU/t)!
2. SHG produces only 10 HU/t (what?!) and SHG+Stirling pair gives only 5 EU/t!
Conclusion: Best beginner's generator is FFG, but chain FHG-SteamEngine-KineticGenerator may be much productive.
Geothermal generator is an obsolete device and can be fully replaced by Liquid Heat Exchangers, that can generate up to 50 Eu/t whti Stirling and even more with Steam!
Top level uranium:
* Eu/tick: 255
* Efficiency: 4.64
* Fuel: 11 uranium cells
* Cost: Iron 305, Copper 963, Tin 97, Gold 94, Diamond 0
* Running costs: 0 UU
Reactor cooler will be attached to a furnace for make turbofurnace (with higher speed)
Sulphur is present yet: it can be extracted from gunpowder. But for make gunpowder back we have sulphur, coal dust, but we not have any nitrate.
Chemistry is very big part of technology, I think this is a theme for separate mod (I've see a lot of chemical mods)
maybe you take too more coolant? There's no space for cold coolant and exchanger won't works!
Another case - one exchanger can take up to 100 Hu/t, if reactor produces more heat - the overheat is inevitable!