Posts by TehSomeLuigi

That's just Railcraft overriding the normal vanilla minecraft carts with vanilla Railcraft versions. I believe it's so you can make the carts from RC steel if it's been enabled in the config. Perfectly normal.

That's just Railcraft overriding the normal vanilla minecraft carts with vanilla Railcraft versions. I believe it's so you can make the carts from RC steel if it's been enabled in the config. Perfectly normal.

Recipes don't need overriding. I'm pretty sure Railcraft overrides the vanilla cart to alter their movement and linking.

But, I was actually talking about this snippet:

Code
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30086 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30087 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30101 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30102 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30207 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item

Although to me, that seems natural because GregTech overwrites those IC2 items doesn't it?

Yes, update to the latest Version.

Ah, thanks a lot.

Also, this is normal to be in the log right, and not an ID conflict? I mean I figured you overrode some IC2 stuff so I assumed this was fine (as Railcraft seems to have something similar for

Code
    [ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 328 (uv from Minecraft) with railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

, which makes perfect sense to me)?:

Code
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30086 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30087 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30101 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30102 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30207 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item

I'd just like to say whilst I'm here Greg, thanks for making almost everything configurable -- some of the changed recipes I don't agree with, but I respect your opinion and disable it in the config.

Just remember that, I see a lot of people in this thread complaining. Those people need to look in the configs (apart from the exploity-stuff, but that's understandable that there's no config for that cheating stuff).

Thanks for an awesome revolution to IC2!

Any chance on getting this spam removed? Or is there an config option?

I agree with this opinion.

The people against the recipe are pretty much crying about 11 hours.

I mean, COME ON, 11 hours is not much at all (especially if on a server).

Especially if you're on a server 11 hours is nothing.

In the end, a nuclear reactor would takes a while to pay for itself too. (and require :Uranium: Uranium)

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Don't forget Steves Carts 2 Assembly takes long too. Just the same with this.

After having this issue with 1.95, I checked here and there was a 1.95b release!

Unfortunately, the bug still isn't fixed.

THE BUG:

A crash when planting a seed on an (empty) crop block.

ERROR LOG:

Thanks for your time

With the new IC2 v1.71, I was eager to try it. Unfortunately, after a few seconds (ranging from 5-30), the game crashes. The world doesn't seem to be damaged when this happens, and the error screen is too fast. Both ModLoader.txt and the console output don't say anything of value. MinecraftNotch

I am using forge 1.3.3.12 and IDresolver Forge 1.3.3 edition. With IC2 v1.64 it works, unsure about v1.70, because the section in Public Releases was removed.