Posts by immibis

Make the output on the bottom so hoppers can extract from it.
    Then give compatibilty to gregs covers and stuff >:D

Input is any side.
    Output is any side.
    Battery input is any side except top. (in case there's something that can be processed and is also a valid battery)
    Battery output is any side.
    Magic!

When you say "plain induction furnace equivalents", do you mean that they actually consumes extra energy while working now? Because AtomicStryker's ones may have been idling at 3 EU/t instead of 1 EU/t, but they never consumed extra. It was 3 EU/t whether or not any work was done. The induction furnace, on the other hand, goes up to 16 EU/t while working.

Yes, they do.

Why it is unnerfed ? Even with the nerf it was a bit OP to me ... I'm fine with the speed, but couldn't you increase EU-consumption ? It would be less OP, because Advanced Machines already made Vanilla-IC²-Overclocked-Machines useless ...

Induction furnaces are OP?

Welcome to Advanced Machines UUUM (Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines).

Download link (I can see I'll need to redesign my download page again, it has too many columns now)
    Requires Immibis Core and IC2.

A set of Induction Furnace-like machines for macerating, extracting and compressing.
    Unlike AtomicStryker's update, these are plain Induction Furnace equivalents. No nerfs or extra features have been added.

Efforts have been made towards save-compatiblity with AtomicStryker's Advanced Machines (if replacing that with this, just make sure the block ID is the same), but no guarantees.

Rotary Macerator:

Has two output slots. Max speed is 10000 RPM.
    Singularity Compressor:

Max pressure is 90000 Gibbl.

Centrifuge Extractor:

Cells are electrolyzed water cells.
    Has three output slots. Max speed is 10000 RPM.

Vacuum Canner:

Cells are air cells.
    Max speed: 100 cm/s. Cans go on the left slot, items in the top slot.
    Automation can insert cans from the bottom or side, extract output from the side, and insert other items from the top.

Thermal Washer:

Do not insert water into an empty hot thermal washer.

Compacting Recycler:

Can also make scrapboxes from scrap.

Impellerized Roller:

Liquescent Extruder:

Water-Jet Cutter:

(requires water; if it runs out, the pressure will instantly reset to 0)

New in 57.3.0: GENERATOR ARRAYS - for low-lag renewable power
    For low-lag renewable power.
    First craft some Array Cable: (tin cable + redstone)

and an Array Controller:

You can then craft Array versions of the standard renewable generators (wind, water and solar) like this:

Place your Array generators wherever you want, and connect them to the controller with Array Cable. After a short delay (depending on the size of the network) the controller will start producing power, and you can connect it to your power network like any other generator.

If you add or remove generators, or break cables, the power output will not update immediately. Right click the controller for statistics.

DO NOT CONNECT TWO CONTROLLERS OR ONE OF THEM WILL EXPLODE. THIS INCLUDES PLACING THEM DIRECTLY NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

So why would you want to use this? One reason: Array generators and cables are very, very, VERY CPU-friendly. In fact, they cause no more load than a stone block! The array controller does all the work, and it does it at a fixed rate, so large networks will not cause more lag than small ones! (They will, however, refresh slower)

Example setup:

(the windmill is producing no power because it's so low, not because it's broken)

Old rotary macerator recipe:

Poll results:

57/88 people (65%) want electrolyzed water as a liquid.
    54/88 people (61%) want fast electrolyzers and de-electrolyzers.
    62/88 people (70%) want advanced recyclers.
    17/88 people (17%) don't want any changes.

We've been running a Tekkit Classic/Tekkit lite/new Tekkit server since Sept '12. If you go back, you can see that there were indeed options in the config in Tekkit Classic, and I believe they were there in the versions used in Tekkit lite as well. On our Tekkit Classic (as it's now known) server we had allowed the crafting of quantum armor for 1 month, gave everyone the challenge/deadline to craft, then disabled the crafting of it. We also disabled the crafting of mining lasers and many of the tnt type items.

Tekkit's pre-1.3.2 IC2 was never the official one, it's a third party one ported to Bukkit.

I have used the Autocrafting Table with a chest but the problem is that the LZH's don't stack so it won't work that way, the autocrafting table will only craft when there is two of each item stacked in the right spots then it outputs the item

Clearly you haven't, or you'd know that it will craft when there's one item in the crafting table and one item in the chest.

native java API provide methods to check signature of jars inside mods directory specially just for minecraft?

you really dont know how java works and how such patches are done.

Yes, a native Java API does provide methods to check the signature of a jar file for any class.
    Specifically, TheClassYouWantToCheck.class.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getCertificates() returns the certificates the class file was signed with.

Yes, avoiding it is still possible, but then you have to patch three mods instead of one. As a bonus, Covert and Sengir will both hate you forever. Now see what I meant by more work?

1) It same amount of work for dev and nondev, as long as you know what are you doing.
    If you dont know what are you doing, possible comments from source wont help you much.

For one thing, they'll have to make a new patch for every IC2 version.

2) Little patch to stupid railcraft and everything will go just fine.

Forestry also does signature checks, including some that are hard to find. Now the person has to make 3 patches.

also you can patch forge itself, rc obviously check signature via forge API, altering API will provide required results without altering rc.

It's a built-in Java API...