Posts by Lefty

MFFS (You need the PowerConv mod to use this script because you can't gen Fortron with EU)

and here is powerconverters: isn't much but yeah :D

Nice :) I droped MFR and try to balance EnderIO a little (Use now the PowerConv. Mod to get GT EU -> RF (RF->EU doesn't work) and almost done :D (I don't need most things so I disabled A LOT)

So I'm trying to rebalance MFR a little bit, because you still can't use Forestry for harvestcraft crops-.- and there are another few things which are nice to have but I don't have an Idea to balance them, should I use it as a special tier or are all on the same tier and just upgrades are tier different/material different, I don't know maybe you guys have some ideas :D this is my start:

Funky Locomotion:

So what do you think? :D (Yes I know I don't use oredict names, because I was too lazy and /mt hand was faster :D^^
    So here a few screens: http://imgur.com/MYegA1b,OHfzK…0,Qk6ttCt,ZaesgdH,wstFR8M ^^

If I want to start it on my SMP I get this crash:

Oh goddddddddddness I really like this mod now :)

But what I need to know is, where can I enable IHL with this or do I have to use IHL standalone for that (That liquid thingy mod you've made :X))?

EDIT: I don't know how it works with GregTech but maybe gregtech recipes and support ? :O I can't test atm but that would be awesomeee :D^^ (config option^^)

Nope, because that feature wouldn't change the problem, because NEI need that infos on startup, like it is now (I think^^) so more a feature like a scanner, where you need to put in your items and it will be scanned for it's value and then it will be saved in that block info + to remove that info from NEI via config, so people who want this in NEI too can have it but I like a little bit more performance and a block for that purpose (or a machine) would be fine :)