[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

Ask your questions.

Are you planning to update to 1.7.10 any time soon?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I'd appreciate it, mainly for your electric tunnel bore :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• yeah 4.81 was buggy on server but 4.90 works fine :)))) Thanks for the Fan! It's really a nice feature :D

• Found and fixed a major bug, occurred when you try to harvest crops with crop harvester from empty sticks. It is strongly recommended to update addon.

EDIT: Fixed industrial fan fix. :cursing:

• Chocohead
    I created a IHL version for latest IC2. Go on and check it for bugs (it is named ihl-tools_n_machines-0.492-1.7.10.jar ).
    Eh, i wish someone make this work instead of me. I wish ic2 developers just take my machines and implement them in ic2 itself.

• Official Post

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Found one:

Looks like a config option to what the entity ID used is needed perhaps?

I see this too much.

• It is a really strange, because i use a constantant IDs started from 546542.
    Also nobody register entities from client proxy, including CrazyPants:
    https://github.com/CrazyPants/…/enderio/ClientProxy.java
    Where is no entity registry invoke at line 304.
    Give me a link to those "EnderIO" mod, so i could repeat that crash. Also try to update your EnderIO to a last version. Currently i completly have no idea how to fix that, espetially there is no reference to IHL in your crash log.

• Official Post

Updating EnderIO seemed to fix the problem, so now it works.

Although, when I accidentally shift clicked a stack of overclockers into an air fan which already had two in, this happened:

It looks like it took so much power, it had less than 0 power in the machine

What's the left hand slot in the tunnel bore for too?

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

Another thing I've found is that the collectors run out of EU in a matter of seconds, is it because it's 20.0k EU storage rather than 20000 EU?

I see this too much.

• Another thing I've found is that the collectors run out of EU in a matter of seconds, is it because it's 20.0k EU storage rather than 20000 EU?

No, it because i'm screwed up. Setting energy before max storage.
    You know, you are really good in this. In beta-testing. :thumbup: Thank a lot.
    A first slot of tunnel bore is for batteries, second one - for mining pipes.
    I really hope GregoriusT will update his addon soon, because i'm moving a longer and longer from 1.7.2.
    New version 0.493-1.7.10 attached to first page.

• Official Post

The new version fixes both the collectors and the fan bugs. Is it intentional that after 6 overclockers the fan stops blowing air? Also, the tunnel bore forgets it's GUI settings on world reload.

I see this too much.

• Is it intentional that after 6 overclockers the fan stops blowing air?

Try to use capacity updates.

Also, the tunnel bore forgets it's GUI settings on world reload.

I know this, i just don't write this to NBT. It's not a critical on server game, because reverse mode is very fast.
    After thinking a while i decided, that better would be considered as bug and had fixed that at 0.494-1.7.10.