Posts by Lefty

Yes that comes from Gregtech but try it with netherrack to netherbrick it should use 4 to 1 but your Compressor uses if you have more then 4 in your compressor only 1 to 1 :/ IC2 machines works fine, only your adv. machines has this problem.

So you can craft MMIngots with Rollingmachine? Good then i dont have to change my Code. Btw you can disable the MMIngotrecipe for the Rollingmachine in the Config. And no, i dont include any API in my Addon except my own API ofcourse.

I cant, I have RC 6.5 and 35c and it doesnt work anymore in the rolling machine! Config is the same as before, so it should work like before but it doesnt.

Configfile says MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=true

This mod has a really heavy bug. You can easily dupe all kind of compressed stuff (coal chunk > diamonds and so on), such as 9 diamonds to 1 diamond block with gregtech. The normal Compressor takes all 9 diamonds, your compressor takes 1 for 1 block so 9 diamonds gives you gives you 1 block and takes 1 diamond - if you put in 64 diamonds, it takes 1 for 1 block until you have only 8 diamonds left. Its an old bug (since 1.2.5) but wouldnt be fixed so far.

I get this error when I start my server:

2012-10-19 15:21:05 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception LoaderException
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:640)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
    at ft.b(DedicatedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:433)
    at ep.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:437)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:639)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ModLoader.getUniqueBlockModelID(LBaseMod;Z)I
    at f4113n.core.FCore.init(FCore.java:141)
    ... 30 more

Rly guys, learn to read or gtfo ! Requires forge 4.1.2.263 or later forge, because it uses new features !