Posts by Gdare1

No.
    Server owners alreadly lament about people spamming wheat into animals, causing the overflowing amount of entitys to lag the server.
    We reeeeeally don't need a way to automize this... Cobblegens are bad enough to servers already.

I see where that is a problem :/ oh well it was worth trying. Thank you alblaka and community for giving your time to read this (it seemed good in my head but due to not playing SMP I can see now that would propose a lag issue)

Hear me out here,

Agriculture is more then just farming its animal breeding as well. So I was wondering whether it was possible to incorporate a more advanced machine (silo) that stores wheat and here's one of two ideas, it requires electricity to run but when a redstone current hits it it will consume energy and grind the wheat into pellets or seed grain. The second of my idea is that you can turn it on or some such thing and it will drop two wheat on your command which then the closest animals would devour and then go into that "loving" stage and have a baby. Thanks for your time please give some feed back, with the next update I feel everything except animals are getting advanced.
    -gdare1

rainworm sprayer (nanotechnology based)...

i personally dont see any reason to add electric hoe, there is no difference from wood to diamond expect amount of uses, onlu viable option is permanent iridium hoe, that does not need energy or replacement at all.

I understand what your saying but its just nice to have the feeling that you have a new technology in minecraft. Its exhilirating. but opinions are different. also where could i find information on this new update thats comming up with the agricultural stuff.

Now i know my suggestion about a alternative ranged weapon was a big hit and miss, but im back and fresher than ever! with my suggestion for a alternate machine to a hoe.why? for the same reason that there is a electric wrench, cause its annoying when it breaks. and again :( i have no idea of a name nor a recepie i'll leave that to the faithful community to decide but please i honestly think this is a good idea, just the thought that there are machines to do everything for you and are sturdy and wont break is a nice feeling.

sincerely gdare1 :)

It was so hard to find the recepies for uu-matter I have learnt everything from the wiki and was upset to find these recepies weren't on there. I'd really apreciate it If these recepies were made public, thank you gdare1

There is the nano saber, a powerful mele weapon. The mining drill an efficient alternative to pickaxes. A chainsaw extremely better option than axes. Then you have your nano and quantum armour. It seems like there is an alternative option for everything except a bow. I have not thought about this much because a gun was too predictable so I would like to leave the projectile weapon name to the community. I could have named more alternate options at the start but I spared you the reading.

Thank you alblaka (if he reads this) and the community for giving me a few minutes of your time to give my input.
    -gdare1

Ever been deep down and run out of torches? Well with the introduction of a miners helmet there will be no more worry. If added the miners helmet or cap if you want would emit light from the player and attaches to the head slot. This way this mod would include serious mining just imagine it, deep down, bed rock, diamond tip mining drill, batpack, a good hour mining, then suddenly all your torches run out. So please I'm sure there are a number of us that would be pleased to see the audition of a miners helmet.
    -gdare1 :P
    PS- not too sure about the receptor but it should include refined iron glow stone and bronze helmet, but that's just my personal opinion :)