SUGGESTION: auto Animal breeding incorporated in the next update

• Hear me out here,

Agriculture is more then just farming its animal breeding as well. So I was wondering whether it was possible to incorporate a more advanced machine (silo) that stores wheat and here's one of two ideas, it requires electricity to run but when a redstone current hits it it will consume energy and grind the wheat into pellets or seed grain. The second of my idea is that you can turn it on or some such thing and it will drop two wheat on your command which then the closest animals would devour and then go into that "loving" stage and have a baby. Thanks for your time please give some feed back, with the next update I feel everything except animals are getting advanced.
    -gdare1

• The idea is good and all but really does need more to it, else only way to really get this would be to find someone to create a add-on.

• Official Post

No.
    Server owners alreadly lament about people spamming wheat into animals, causing the overflowing amount of entitys to lag the server.
    We reeeeeally don't need a way to automize this... Cobblegens are bad enough to servers already.

• Which leads to this question: If there are no items, blocks or entities in the world - is that okay performance-wise? Because if yes, you could have a breeding machine that clones meat and other animal products. Just a thought.

• No.
    Server owners alreadly lament about people spamming wheat into animals, causing the overflowing amount of entitys to lag the server.
    We reeeeeally don't need a way to automize this... Cobblegens are bad enough to servers already.

I see where that is a problem :/ oh well it was worth trying. Thank you alblaka and community for giving your time to read this (it seemed good in my head but due to not playing SMP I can see now that would propose a lag issue)

• Which leads to this question: If there are no items, blocks or entities in the world - is that okay performance-wise? Because if yes, you could have a breeding machine that clones meat and other animal products. Just a thought.

Ha, automated cloning/slaughterer in one. Animals are taken, multiplies their resource output for a power cost.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• I think the idea is better suited in the forestry mod. You know, farms.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!