(SUGGESTION) Miners helmet/cap

• Ever been deep down and run out of torches? Well with the introduction of a miners helmet there will be no more worry. If added the miners helmet or cap if you want would emit light from the player and attaches to the head slot. This way this mod would include serious mining just imagine it, deep down, bed rock, diamond tip mining drill, batpack, a good hour mining, then suddenly all your torches run out. So please I'm sure there are a number of us that would be pleased to see the audition of a miners helmet.
    -gdare1 :P
    PS- not too sure about the receptor but it should include refined iron glow stone and bronze helmet, but that's just my personal opinion :)

• I personally don't think such thing would be useful. I use torches mainly to prevent mobs spawning when i'm not present. Also brightness in menu can be increased. In this case, no additional light is needed to "see" what is happening even in deepest underground. Next thing is, i bet there are few mods which can provide you with mining helmets, dynamic lights and more.