Posts by MasterEric

I don't like the idea of a macerator/furnace machine. But I do like the idea of it producing a little scrap! :WHY IS THERE NO SCRAP EMOTE: :thumbsup:
    Maybe it would be a separate branch of the advanced machines!
    So you can either change your macerator into a fast version or one that produces scrap.
    Also, I think there should be a progress bar to see the percentage progress towards scrap.

Thanks for explaining the new construction foam! Someday I'm going to make just one flat wall and paint my face on it. :P
    Using it now to encase a reactor(don't say its stupid, Its only to surround a Mk1.)

I would like to point out:
    Not only can you make nukes with this(coal dust is gunpowder):
    :Coal Dust::Uranium Ingot::Coal Dust:
    :Uranium Ingot::Coal Dust::Uranium Ingot: = :Nuke TNT:
    :Coal Dust::Uranium Ingot::Coal Dust:

You can also do this!
    :Coal Dust::Uranium::Coal Dust:
    :Uranium::Coal Dust: :Uranium: = :Nuke TNT:
    :Coal Dust::Uranium::Coal Dust:

At least last time I checked... :S

8| :P
    LOL wrong version
    EDIT: Thank you it works now! :thumbsup: Industrial Diamonds 4 U! :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

So would installing cygwin and putting in the code you provide work?
    EDIT: When I tried it with CYGWin I got:

Processing...
    Could not open directory -b - No such file or directory

Again.
    The fact that i had to manually type the code in makes me not want to go over the exact same argument with the console again.

I did 3 tries to edit the line of code I entered before giving up:
    Starting with this line of code(copied save for use with program, copy on flash drive, named after World Seed):

Code
    1. ./NBToolkit.exe oregen -b 249 -w "I:\Eric\Enderman" -r 10 --min=38 --max=46 -s=10 --oi=03 --oi=01 --oi=13

Plugged this into cmd(I'm in the same directory as nbtoolkit) and got:

'.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

Changed code to this:

Code
    1. NBToolkit.exe oregen -b 249 -w "I:\Eric\Enderman" -r 10 --min=38 --max=46 -s=10 --oi=03 --oi=01 --oi=13

Got:

Processing...
    Could not open directory -b - No such file or directory

Changed code to this:

Code
    1. NBToolkit.exe oregen 249 -w "I:\Eric\Enderman" -r 10 --min=38 --max=46 -s=10 --oi=03 --oi=01 --oi=13

Got:

Ore ID has to be a number

This stumped me, so I gave up. What is wrong?

My minecraft server was started before IC2 came out for 1.8 server.
    Now that it is installed on our server, we are having a hard time finding copper, tin and uranium.
    However, I have recently found this program, which I think would help my problem, but I don't know how to configure it for IC2. could someone tell me what to put in to get these ores in my world?
    P.S. Going to the nether and making a new house doesn't really work. Also does the fact that I have a mineshaft that goes down to bedrock hinder this any?

drills and chainsaws. Not the electric wrench though.

does it work with the :Mining Laser: ?
    Or just :Diamond Drill: :Mining Drill: and :Chainsaw: ?
    That was :D talking with emotes!
    EDIT: :cursing: can't get Diamond Drill to work!