Question: Charging: Will this work?

• I am wondering if this system will work for charging crystals etc:
    :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium::MFE-Transmitter:
    :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk::Cable: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk:
    :Iridium: :Iridium::Iridium: :Cable:
    :Reactor: :Cable: :Cable: :MFE-Transmitter: :Cable: :Cable: [MF]
    Where [MF] is a mass fabricator, the MFE at the top is where you would put your crystals to charge, Iridium is empty space, and coal chunks are flooring, most of the system is underground
    Would this system send power to the MFE at the top to charge and otherwise send power to the Mass Fabricator? If not, how can I change the system to do so?
    EDIT: revised system

• Just put a Lever on the MFE heading to the Mass Fab, and remove the other MFE. Then the Lever'ed MFE will only pass along EU once its full, when the lever is activated.

• :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium::MFE-Transmitter:
    :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk::Cable: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk:
    :Reactor: :Cable::MFE-Transmitter: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: [MF]

Simple fix ^ (only 1/2 of the power will go to the "crystal charging station" MFE though.)

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium::MFE-Transmitter:
    :Reactor: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :MFE-Transmitter: :Cable: [MF]

^ With the MFE next to the Mass Fabricator being supplied with redstone power -might- make it work the way you intended (not sure though). [Also note: Cable length longer then 4]

The 100% effective solution would be to supply the "crystal charging MFE" with redstone and have its output go to the Mass Fabricator. (or look into the Power Systems add-on )

:MFE-Transmitter: :Cable: :Recycler: <Mass Fabricator
    :Cable: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk:
    :Reactor:

(Cable between MFE and Mass Fabricator optional) Then you could charge your energy crystals and get your UU matter in the same place (though I'm not sure how loud mass fabricators are now so noise might be an issue) .... If your charging MFE is next to a wall you could cheat the output to the mass fabricator through there and around the input cable and into the Mass Fabricator.

• If you apply redstone to a storage unit it only outputs power IF it's full.

When you place something in it would of course charge.

• With NO redstone, would the MFE give power to the MF constantly, unless a crystal is put in the MFE in which case it will charge the crystal instead? that is what I am looking for.