Posts by Shedar

Block Id should be less then 4096

Ah! And I just added Nuclear Control to my resource calculator yesterday!

Does this mean transformer upgrades aren't required, just throw them between wires and you're good to go?

I look forward to playing about tonight (!!!)

They define max packet size. But If you have a lot of low voltage energy sources, then you can use it without transformers, no matter amount Eu/t you have.

Awesome ^^
    Also, i think you should add a better reason for the Actual core of the mod, Controlling Reactors. Perhaps make per cell a small chance for a little bit Extra heat to be made, so it would be actually usefull to have them hooked up to Stop Overheating.

I don't want to blow up a lot of reactors =)
    I want to have a nice control room. Advanced panels and constant layout is a step forward. Next thing I want for my room

v.1.5.1
    * MC 1.5.1 compatibility update
    * update to new BC API
    * fixed screen rendering when info panel is out of view
    * added compatibility with BC energy to energy counter
    * added compatibility with BC energy to average counter
    * counters with IC2 energy work as conductor (don't limit EU/t and don't modify packet size).
    * BC wrench and BC-compatible wrenches can be used to rotate Nuclear Control blocks
    * save screen layouts on server side. Should fix spontaneous changes of touched screens after relogin
    * Info Panel can display Out Of Range/Not Found messages for each card of Energy Array, not just a global one
    * Advanced Info Panels added (more flexible, buit-in color upgrade and power switch, 3 card slots)

P.S. version has a lot of internal changes, and probably not bug-free.

Thanks to RichardG for changes in IC2.
    Thanks to Kane Hart for found bugs.

Can't reproduce. Is this the only exception you have? In most cases mods don't work together due to ID conflicts.

Suggestion: Sensor Station. A Device, which can contain multiple Sensor Cards inside it. If you connect a special Sensor Kit to it, you can read all of its internal Sensor Cards (including Mod added ones) on ONE big Screen. A Side Effect of it is, that you calculate the Distance between the Sensor Station and its Sensor Cards instead of needing tons of Range Upgrades for each Control Panel.

Shorter: It works like the Multi-Storage-Sensor-Kit, but as a SensorCard-Storing Block which can be connected to multiple Panels.

Maybe i'll take your suggestion a part of next step of panel improvements. For now it will be like this:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but a cursory search did not yield results and the thread is getting excessive to comb it for a mention manually.

Would it be possible to have some way of making Info Panels default to being on, without requiring a redstone signal? Perhaps a config option, or an alternate crafting recipe (like RP2 inverted lamps).

Additionally, some way of cloning cards (especially text cards) would be extremely useful.

1. I have plans to add advanced version of panels. I will add an internal on/off switch as one of advanced features.
    2. Thank you for idea. Added to task list, but priority is lower then priority of advanced panels :)

1. Here, "Old versions" spoiler
    2. Yes, you maay redistribute it