Posts by Lung Zatar

I have quickly made a proper Banner. Anyone know how to make it linking to this Thread?

Use Quote on my message and then "Source Code" for seeing how to do it manually. With the editor, just select your image, then click "link" the link will put himself around the pic.

Of course my banner were very bad, but doing something very bad is best way to see someone doing it well just after ;)

1) Do you plan to release some lightsources (Neons, Projector, Anything better than a torch :( )
    Is the Luminator so bad? And no Lightsource can be better than Glowstone, which is just one level more than Torch.

There are no more than torch at EU cost. What source of light do you need ? For Example, a lightsource that can light a farer, but not "more". Example, a light source with an 3-5 metter circle of 14Ligth, then starting to decay. Another good thing would be projector : projecting light in a straight line for 10-16m but always same light level. Anything that can help up lighting a huge room without placing one lightsource every 4 steps, on roof, on wall, everywhere.

Another thing is that i know there is two light color : the "sun" white and the "torche" yellow. Is it possible to do other color ? what about neons ?

2) Do you plan to fix the scaffold Glitch ? (1 Wood -> Charcoal : 4000 EU, 1 Wood => 14.22 Scaffold each for 750EU = 10666 EU, Without any machine or work, this mean almost 3 time Eu Output) Could be fixed setting EU/Scaffold to 250 like sticks. I know that it's not your mod, but as you try to make a 'balanced" game...]
    I would, if that damn Fuelmanager would let me put smaller Values. Higher values are possible to code, but lower not.

Maybe you can change the receipe from 16 to 4 or 6 ? scafold are very usefull, and will stay even if the recipe cost is higher.

Lung zatar, what texture pack are you using?

Sphax for the Base Zip.
    All Add-on from Sphax for the Add-on i use (Except GregTech grrrr ... there's none)
    terrain.png from HerrSommer Rustic
    dial.png (clock) from mysa

@Greg : 1) Do you plan to release some lightsources (Neons, Projector, Anything better than a torch :( )
    2) Do you plan to fix the scaffold Glitch ? (1 Wood -> Charcoal : 4000 EU, 1 Wood => 14.22 Scaffold each for 750EU = 10666 EU, Without any machine or work, this mean almost 3 time Eu Output) Could be fixed setting EU/Scaffold to 250 like sticks. I know that it's not your mod, but as you try to make a 'balanced" game...

Does the Energy run into the red facing? If yes, then thats the Problem, as the Red facing is the Output for Energy and Items.

And no. My Ores dont spawn in the Nether. But i plan a few specific netherores like Pyrite (a mix out of 1 Iron and 2 Sulfur).

Did you said that in an hour i was too stupid to try changing input face ? did you suppose that i have not well read that you mention there is an "output" face ?

If yes, you were true ... :(

Screenshot? My Rockbreaker works fine with a Lava on the Side (or the Top for Smoothstone *hint*) and Water on another Side (but not the Bottom or the Top!). I usually edit the Wiki, when i have a break at University and no Videos to watch then.

I do it the simplier possible at begining to learn how the machine work ... and i'am not able to make it run :(
    There is 64 redstone in the "dust" slot (bottom)

Use the old receipe, but on a rolling table. Works fine with only a redstone engine.

Nice, but the fact that it is the Ic² wiki and not the Greg's one mean that if we do more page, this yould be confusing for the new visitor. Seeing diferent recipe for same product, seeing machine that are not in Ic² and wondering why. A sub wiki or better an own wiki (there almost no config to launch a new wiki) wyould maybe be better (imo only)

What i intend to find in the wiki :
    For a machine : Complete recipe list, (is not a "secret" so ask Greg befor publishing), Max Eu/t they can accept, Eu/opération, all about tube/face/slot, recipe of the machine of course, other mod needed for the machine to be craft or run. Exemple of setting to use the machine.

http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…aft-Addons:GregTech-Addon

GregoriusT : Can you make your electric rock breaker overclock compatible?

This is not a wiki, this is a simple page i was talking about. That is a simple presentation, not a wiki.

Anyway, this page in Ic² wiki is fine and a good way to discover this "mod". But now, Greg's mod need a real wiki.

A rock breaker?

Good example of what i was talking about, a new block that doesn't appear in the one-page-wiki (last time i saw)

I'am really sorry Greg, but your add on is growing too much and to quick. The starting page don't explain half the item, and even not explain half what we need to know on every item.

We really need a wiki now, for your mod, like forestry for BC. If you can't do it, ask for someone you know or in wich you trust. I can't offer my help cause i simply not speak english well enought, but i can offer to contribute a little or re-reading (french literal translation, don't know if "re-reading" exist)

Another thing i want to said, is that your recipe are harder to make than ic2 base one, it's intended for a longer play i think, but :
    * The fact that most of item on a recipe can be swaped and choose between 2,3 or sometimes more, made us make it easier. If we have no more iron for machine block we have bronze, if we don't have diamond for diamantine ET, we can replace with an advance EC (that don't need diamond) and so. In fact you're receipe are not really harder, most of time, they cost more, but are easier to do.
    *The rockcutter is hard to made (need nether) but can charge even on a batbox. This is a wonderful item that allow to Double ore output (with the macerator recipe) on diamond, lapis, redstone.. I think it would rather been charged on T3 or T4 charger (for example)

Dis i mention your add on is no more an add-on ... it's a mod.

Has anyone a good Idea what to do with it? (except Circuits!)

Yes, make gold nugget a pre-requise for "Soda" soda are the new generation of potion and of course, are canned. I desesperatly need a "buff" mass fabrication line and it would be really nice to see this in PVP server, people trying to hide their "drugs" laboratory.

Well, that's only one idea ...

Marketing : Who's the best between someone with ultra-nano-quantum armor and someone with ultra-nano-quatum armor ? The one that use the best sodas !