Posts by Lung Zatar

Thanks a lot, this help a lot, but i still think that it is very too much big huge ;)

Disabling by default the Diamondblocks you mean? They are enabled by Default since i made the Maceration into Dust. If you have an old Config then they are ofcourse still disabled.

My english is so poor :( ... I was meaning that we can't actually go from dust to "diamond" but this is diamond and not dust that are required from other mods. This was very usefull to convert on diamond block to 2 diamond, now that it is two dust, we can only use this "twice" feature for THIS mod receipe... was better before. And for the diamond block, yes you fix it and it's really nice. Thanks a lot.

Tiny Dust has one special use for things like getting very small amounts of Material, and it will be needed for Macerating Ores, as Byproducts can be produced without having to get 4 Oreblocks. Also i added new Reverse-Macerating Recipes for Tools, Armors and Cells (similar to Alloyfurnace), but with autodisabling all exploits I know.

Oky that's nice, and "redoing" the alloy furnace is a very very good idea (and of course disabling the tin->bucket->iron exploit).

It' looks like i'am not happy with this mod when i talk, but be sure i'am very happy of it, if i always say about things that are wrong, it's just to help you improve it ;) (And sometimes it's just my brain that don't go as fast as you code).

Was about to post for the same thing...

Once again, a 450+ line config is not really user-friendly, need a real guide for this or to be a lot smaller with quote in it to help us using it.
    And disabling by default the "diamonds" is really not mod-friendly. You can't assume wich mods we use, and if we have the well knowned mods, most of us also have some unknowed ones you may break when disabling some items.
    Please do not make receipe that are not reversable by default.

And now a question : What's the use of "tiny" dust ? this mod is still really complex with millions dust, but if we like to play the "small chemist" do you really need the tiny ones ?

Suggestion :
    Could we have an energy storage gauge on the machine ? Will be very usefull ;)

Suggestion :
    Advanced Sorter :
    Can accept item from anyside, Output on anyside put only one item type. If two output are set with same material, the sorter will send them randomly.

Suggestion :
    Because we don't need to put material in the rock breaker to work, can we have a On/Off button ? Or can we have a material to make it work like maybe some dust in small quantities ? Then when we don't put this material, rock breaker is off.

I put again my question : I'am stuck with a few diamond block, that i can't craft back in diamond. Is there a way to make diamond from diamond dust, or from diamond ? unfortunaly, i don't use only this mod, so, diamond are still usefull.

And sorry if someone as answer my question previously, have not seen it.

Thanks a lot.

(Double post because nothing about previous post)

I'am stuck with my diamonds block, i was putting diamond in block to save space. Now i can macerate my diamond block , but only get "dust" wich is useless for what i need. How to convert back diamond dust to diamond ? or how to convert directly my block in diamonds ?

A sand and smooth stone compact factory. Choose Up or Down on the sorter to choose product.

Sorter is kinda special because if you choose "Up" it put stuff up, ANDin the upper slot, when you choose down, it put stuff down AND in the bottom slot. You can't choose the slot.

1* Electric Rock Breaker - 1* Advanced Translocator - 1* Electric Translocator - 1* Small Electric Buffer - 1* Advanced Buffer - 1* Electric Sorter - 1* Macerator - 1* Electric Furnace

Lot's of complains in what i read today.

But please, don't change your mind Greg, for a few people complaining lot's are happy with your mod. Anyway, they sometimes said good things to keep in mind, but don't change the way you go. This add-on is intended to make thing harder and complex ! There's a fully new way to learn for the challenge of end level item, and it will be long !

Nice , a new version to DDL ;)

Bug ?

On my 'urgency" energy settings, i put a batbox under and advanced extractor. The etractor is going from a chest to an electric furnace.

Whenever i put the advanced extractor on "Emit energy" or not, it constantly drain the batbox.

And i don't succeed in puting charcoal from electric furnace to bottom generator

The purpose of this Add On for IC2 is to make it harder (and higher). If people complain about this add-on to be to much hard, the best seems to not use it. For my part i use settings harder than what the add on use. If people complain about the game being to hard, let them play in creative mode ;)