Posts by ANATOMICA_3rd

Just answering direct questions.

Check your sources, anytime after april?
    Kaker posted part of his communication with covert in mid april in response to a reported youtube comment by covert that he was considering attacking technic himself with hidden code. I would assume that the talks went well, 3 months is easily enough time for covert to do something about it and railcraft hasn't been replaced by some other rail expansion mod (despite constant calls for something called steve's carts).

You have been outstaying your welcome on this forum and most of the veteran forum members are sick of your foul poison here. Begone vile beast be gone!!!

To the Newbies (being nice ^^ ) your opinion doesn't usually matter until you have over 100 posts and then once you get over 500 your ussually favored in arguments.

AND don't complain to me it's how everything works im still not favored in most arguments so I ussually don't even participate in half of them.

Note: Modders aren't machines if they were then the modders would not stop most of the spambots on the forums these days.

Day: 79
    Transmission sender: Devil

-- Begin Transmission --

I teleported the whole of the nether to a new dimension using myst craft,
    Before the spambots started consuming the planets core.
    I have a weapon that will melt every single spam bot that makes up the planets core.
    a volcanite amulet,
    I hope you get this volcanite amulet im sending through the myst portal.
    Signing off!

-- End Transmission --

Now all Technic noobs and Technic noobs who take the info they got from the Technic forums, please leave these forums so we can be at peace and relax.

So that we are like this! :thumbup:

NOT THIS!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Thankyou for your compliance on this matter.
    This thread will most likely be locked in a long duration after this post.

Day: 51
    (FINAL PART BECAUSE ALBLAK GETS THE FINAL POST)

THE FINAL STAND!!!

*ALL THE HEROES UNITE TOGETHER*

WE SHALL ALL PROTECT THE LIGHTNING ROD!!!
    Including me!
    *everyone gasps as a portal appears and the Devil comes out*
    I hate these spam bots!! :cursing:

Narrator:
    EVERYONE SLAYS THE SPAMBOTS AND ZERG!!!
    But there to powerful!
    but then all of a sudden...
    It rains...
    and ligtning strikes the LIGTNING ROD!!!
    and all the clouds turn dark black and a ray of light appears!!!
    IT IS...

(Next part will be the final part Where Alblaka destroy all the enemys)

Day: 43

-- Begin Transmission --
    I heard someone needed noobs, because hundreds of them have come to my fortress.
    MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar
    MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar MinecraftChar
    Im sending them through the teleporter saying that on the other side is a haven.
    But thats not whats on the other side! < :D >
    *MAD SCIENTIST LAUGH*
    I will also help you by giving the schematics and parts to make the ripfield generator.

-- End Transmission --

Please, I'd rather it isn't. Downloading RedPower, 7 (or 8) files each with an adf.ly link. Lets say 10K people use RedPower (and don't use it in stolen form *cough*technic*cough*), that comes to 350,000 seconds (or 400,000) per update. 97 hours of people's time wasted. I imagine Eloraam at least on a sub conscious level does this because she/he gets 7 or 8 times the money per user. Downloading IC2 is always a relief because it takes one download, one clearly named jar (also I never change the IC2 configs, as far as I care the other mods must make room for it, not the other way round).
    As Steve Jobs showed (I'm not a mac lover, but my phone priorities go: 1. iPhone,2. Nokia,3. one of the above) people like simplicity, imagine if Windows came in seperate disks for every functionality and they were named obscure things like "control" (which gave you the right click menu, totally not a reference to the fact that I have played with RP2 for half a year+ and still don't know what half the packages actually are).

Eloraam's a she