Posts by ANATOMICA_3rd

Have some questions
    What is the new mining laser super-heat mod???
    And what for are iron scaffolds?

super heat mod i believe turns cobblestone into smoothstone and sand into glass i believe and iron scaffolding is mostly asthetic and is still having a couple of tweaks to be added so thats what they are and what they do

Aether removes compatibility with any ods it finds compatible so you wont have aether in your list of mods because it edits too many base classes sorry its just not possible :(

what they could do is add a new slot to machines like the macerator, compressor and extractor (not furnace) where you put slimeballs it would act like when you put scrap in a mass-fab this would be much more easyier to code i think, right?

Say you want to get a lot of energy using Geo-Gens but you don't want to drain that giant lava lake in the nether, you dont want to carry around lapatron crystals from your nether Geo-Gens to your base or even try to use teleportpipes to transport liquid from that lava lake deep at the belly of the earth or waster any golden waterproof piping well here is my idea for a new way to transport lava to Geo-Gens.

first you find a lava lake around 20 blocks from your base but around bedrock level there put a piece of cobble in the center of that big lake. Next you go back up to the surface withthe x and z coordinated of the cobble you put in the middle of the lake now dig down (yes dig down) until you reach the lava lake and land on the cobble you placed. the hole you dug direectly downards should be above the cobble you placed. then you travel back up to the surface ( dont forget to destroy that piece of cobble you placed) and then place the bc pump above the hole you dug then then let the pipe travel down connect the pump to a bc engine and then pump that lava from the lava lake directly to the geo gens in your above groun base 20 blocks away.

so thats my idea on a new way to transport lava to geo gens without waisting alot of bc pipes, needing ot go to the nether or using teleport pipes either. please give me feedback it would be appreciated to read your reactions and how you rate my idea thankyou! :)

it would take you a good 120 hours of gameplay to really get enough EE items to acctually break the game and if you dont believe me then try it your self and see if you can get full red matter gem armor and all the rings amulets and etc within 2 days its im possible even if you were not to sleep its not game breaking because it takes alot of time to get up to that point and by then you already got quantum suit so yeah its not cheating k its acctually quite hard.

ee isnt cheating, if it was then why do lots o people who ddont like cheating use it eh... cant break that logic can you.

you are the best novelist i have met so far your demonlord chronicles so far are amazin g wish icould read your early german novels but sadly i failed miserabley at learning it and sorry for my bad english my best subject was science... but anyways your the almighty Alblaka you truley are the god to all of us keep up the good work.

sorry for my horrible english.

EDIT: just watched part 6 it was amazing and now I know the demon is half demon half angel thats really fascinating.

just set off a shitton of tnt and then at the right time when walking backwards so you dont get yourslef hurt by the explosion throw the enderpearl above the tnt and twhen it explodes it shots the enderpearl extremely far annd then you get teleported a very long distance k much bigger distance then any other method of enderpearl trasnportation and cheaper than most teleportation mods

so :Nuke TNT: + ENDERPEARL = teleporter at a low cost :thumbup:

*sigh* Even though, Steve lives in a world were physics has been thrown out the window, and Steve has the ability to make a nuclear reactor with a crafting table and many other weird devices since hes a prodigy among many worlds. He still cant workout how to make warp technology that can warp structures short distances without using an unmeasurable amount of power *SIGH*.

I commented on that in my post.

The EU cost to do that is far beyond anything you can do.

Sure, he could suggest that if we had a Tier 5 energy storage... But we don't. Which is why I diverted to the more likely possible idea of a Builder Teleporter.

HOWEVER the world of minecraft is an infinte times smaller then the universe leta alone a glaxy so it would acctually cost less energy than a tier 5 energy source it would acctually cost maybe a ful mfsu because it takes a million mfsus full of power to run a starship on warp engines however starships go light years and minecraft isnt that big so yeah it would cost less than tier 5 energy.

hey guys if your thinking about the 2 warpdrive idea thing its not what the suggestor intended he wanted it to be like a starship from startrek goin into warp and then coming out of warp at a diffrent location (instead of a starship it would be a specified area that you choose to transport) so yeah.

If i have enough spare block Ids, i will get it :P

Sorry, but are you a premium minecraft member? If not im sorry to say you cannot join

I am why would you think im not i got an account on www.minecraft .net and i bought the game for like 20 dollars in beta in the 1.6 phase so why do you think ive got a non-premium account so not cool. :thumbdown:

EDIT: oh you were asking if i had a cracked account well i dont so you dont have to worry k :thumbup:

this is my review of the server

this server is nothing but trouble the admins grife and lots of lagg glitches cause you to die and the owner doesnt like to compensate you for the stuff you loose because the server laggy and i have to say this "this server has LAGGGGGGGG!!!" and every so often the admins spawn hundreds of slimes to kill you. also be careful if you place a block some times it will disappear and you will fall into that lava lake that was below you( plus that neither the owners or the admins will compensate you for the lose you had caused by lagg). so my conclusion is this server is just a pile of crap and needs to be shutdown.

Edit: it also crashes alot