Posts by Pisellino

Chocohead I get these warnings when loading the server, do you think it's ok or can I fix them?

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 27 as the output (OreDict:dustChrome) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 28 as the output (OreDict:ingotChrome) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 29 as the output (OreDict:gemCertusQuartz) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 30 as the output (OreDict:ingotNickel) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/WARN] [advanced_solar_panels]: Skipping line 33 as the output (OreDict:ingotPlatinum) cannot be resolved

[22:06:42] [Server thread/INFO] [advanced_solar_panels]: Load complete, successfully loaded 17 out of 22.

I am running a server with my friends, forge 1.10.2, ic2 and this addon + few others mods. I am not able to craft the Uranium Ingot. I just tried all the different recipes, I tried both the compressor and the furnace with the ore, the crushed ore, the purified crushed ore and the uranium 238/enrinched, nothing worked. I just saw the crafting from JEI/NEI and from the "feed the beast" site. Any help? Thanks