mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.2.94
    mod_Somnia v23 [1.2.5]
    mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    mod_LogisticsPipes 0.2.4 (built with Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 3.1.5, Forge 3.1.2.90)
    mod_AdditionalPipes 3.0.10 (Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 3.1.5, Forge 3.1.2.93)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    mod_cjb_main 1.2.4/1.2.5 - 6.1.0
    mod_cjb_x_ray 1.2.4/1.2.5 - 6.1.0
    mod_EE 1.4.4.0
    mod_Forestry 1.4.4.2
    mod_BuildCraftZFP (Forestry Package)
    mod_IC2 v1.95
    mod_AdvancedMachines v1.5 for IC2 1.95
    mod_PigbearLaser 1.4
    mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b1
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b1
    mod_SeedManager v1.3

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c29b045a --------
    Generated 26/04/12 10:40

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_30, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCI/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityCable$1.tickCallback(TileEntityCable.java:153)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1388)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)
    at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1102)
    at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:869)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 1c466d32 ----------

I tried using that setup (2 storage blocks + rs latch) but ran into a problem where one of the MFEs was sitting on like 10eu, wasn't neither outputting them nor activating the redstone signal, and the whole system got stuck. I think i solved it by sticking a transformer on the output side, so that only full-sized packets were sent.

Id say about 100-200 not more, the Compressors are pretty efficient.

Just to produce the ice from snow, to cool a 2070 eu/t reactor you need 138 compressors which eat 276 EU/t (and will probably lag your game to death lol)
    If you use overclockers you can reduce the machine count to reasonable count at the cost of more EU spent, say with 7 overclockers in each machine you would need 12 compressors that would eat ~648 EU/t

Now if you are producing the snow balls with IC2 - double that and add some more for the pumps.

I have a plan to upgrade my 1970 CASUC in 1.71 (using BC/IC cross over mod, which allowed 6-chamber CASUCs before it was changed in vanilla IC2) to 2050 EU/t if/when i move the world over to 1.8x

For snow i used to use snow golems, which are now borked it seems, so i'll switch it to something else, probably zero ring (EE2) and block breakers.
    Converting them to ice will be in 16 compressors with 6 overclockers each, eating 544 EU/t and producing ~6.88 ice/second, with the reactor needing ~6.83 to run forever.
    The net output is going to be 1506 EU/t, giving an net efficiency of ~3.2.

I'm not sure anything above 2050 is possible with a MK1, unless reactors can eat more than 1 ice per stack per second.

Also good point about connecting the transformer directly, i didn't think about the cabling being limited to 2048 lol.

Because is not compatible with Forge, read the name again and you will not see a "Forge" tag in first place, the autor must make a fix with the running Forge (hard atm cause forge is not pretty stable atm, you can check the fact are nearly all days a new version)

I just not using this mod cause it eat a lot of Ids

Huh? IC2 (and all it's plugins) requires forge. NEI works with forge just fine.

jeb or eloraam did something to snow golems or block breakers.

It's jeb, snow golems don't produce any snow for me at all.

Switched to EE2 Zero Ring in a RP2 deployer + block breakers for now, works fine.
    Might try doing it with adv machines now, but i guess pump speed will be a major limiting factor (any chance for advanced pumps? :P)

Added: Yup, a pump takes 10 seconds to cycle, and 1 compressor connects only to 1 pump. Unless i'm missing something it seems like a waste.

I'm having some weird issues with the 1.2.3 version (actually not sure if it's new, as i mostly used the reactor shielding stuff before and didn't get to play much with the other projectors)

Setup: Area projector with dome upgrade, tube projector set to go intersect one of the sides of the dome field, to create a passage.

Issue 1: The tube projector is working even outside the range of the core/injector. On the core it correctly shows only 1 active connection but the projector still recieves power and shows that it's connected to the core.

Issue 2: Blocks from the area field removed by the tube aren't recreated when the tube projector is turned off. This sometimes gets fixed if i flip the area projector on/off, but...

Issue 3: Once i managed to make them permanently disappear, so that turning on/off, quitting the game, etc still didn't bring them back. Couldn't reproduce it, so not sure what's up with that. At that point i removed the area projector and replaced it, which gave me...

Issue 4: Now the area projector wouldn't work at all on the same radius as before no field produced at all. Setting it to a different radius or placing in a different location worked fine.

Tested with: MC 1.2.3 SSP, IC2 1.81, MFFS 6pr3_2, Forge 1.4.1.59, Optifine HD_MT_B ,Advanced machines original 1.2 (not sure if it could interfere with MFFS, listing just in case), some unrelated forge mods.

mod_IC2 v1.71
    mod_ModularForceFieldSystem 1.1 Beta 5_1

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: heat

Try a newer version of MFFS, or the hotfix from the first post, AFAIK IC2 1.70 changed something in reactor handling that breaks earlier versions.

java.lang.VerifyError: Cannot inherit from final class

The crash report isn't really useful as it doesn't specify what class has the error. Errors like that mostly happen from version incompatibilities or collisions between base-mods.
    Random guess: Try updating Millenaire.
    If that fails, try removing mods untill you find the one that causes it.

Try installing Java (JRE) 1.7

I really hate people randomly suggesting that, there IS a reason that Java 7 is still in developer preview phase and not officially released to end users by Sun. Updating to 1.7 can't and won't fix your random MC mod problems and can cause even more problems.

To me, ice cooling is basically for making a reactor do the most possible output in the same way hardcore overclockers use liquid nitrogen to cool rigs for exhibition and show. It's a pretty awesome feat, but not the most practical approach.

Ice cooling can be pretty efficient if done with RP2 and some "free" source of snowballs (=snow men, or some other mod to generate them), i have currently a setup running on 45 U cells and cooled by 11 compressors with 7 overclockers each.
    The generator makes 1980 EU/t and wastes 594EU/t (30%) on cooling, lowering total efficiency to ~ 3.06
    Now 30% waste is bad, but you get effectively a 3.06 eff MK1 reactor, capable of giving out 1376EU/t, which is nothing to sneeze at, and better than any non CASUC setup will give you.

Now making the snowballs with compressors would lower that total efficiency to 1.75 and even lower as you need to power a bunch of pumps as well. At that point you are better off using a non-casuc setup.

Not exactly there is a optimal amount of compressors and overclockers. Has to do with cost/eu output :).

Actually no, 0 overclockers gives the best pure EU/output ratio. Obviously in practice you are better off using some overclockers and loose efficiency instead of building a hundred or two compressors and lagging your game to death.

Nice setup

I've switched my breeding to a CASUC setup a couple days ago too, note that my setup requires BC/IC crossover mod (Unless vanilla IC2 fixed attaching tubes to chambers since the last time i've checked) as it uses a 6 chamber setup.

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…q519gov4lycsbyhtmai8biq69

It enriches 48 cells in a cycle, with 6 uranium cells (max breeding efficiency) requires full external air cooling, 2 IHD + 6 cooling cells inside and exactly 1 ice per second.

When i started it from cold state i preheated all the internal cooling to ~9000 then thrown the U and isotope cells inside and used a delayed start (30 seconds to reach 9000 minus 2 second ice travel latency for my setup) to get the temperature right.

Oh yeah and if the heat goes above 10k your cooling will melt within ~30 seconds, followed by a crater if you fail to stop it within ~35 minutes - this shouldn't happen unless your ice supply is unstable or game is lagging.

Yes you can run them together and many (most?) do that.
    You might want to get BC/IC Crossover Mod too to get converters between IC and BC power networks.