Posts by GreatOne

I'd like to see a Nuclear Reactor that is totally and fully automated.

And what's left when it explodes...

dont see a point to automate it it runs for 3h gives you SOOOO much power so you could stock 10 mfsu
    and i have done some automation with mods but dont see the point it is already tooo overpowered

stupid ideas it is already too overpowered i tested i have surrounded me with 64 nuclear bombs with no shelter and i have survived them all even with out a scratch
    my armor was damaged less than 10% for all your suggestions you can just change game mode

Ok soo i thinked about changing ore generation metod to add ore veins wich will be bigger that standart ore about 2-6 times bigger (in random) soo you could find 24 ore in one spot but of course it wouldnt change diamond ore generation
    Also for better balance other ores would be much less generated (they would be easy findable as always but only with 1-2 ore)

I have seen modes like this but! they create a madness like in one spot 1000 iron ore and on other piece of the map you cannot find iron even with xray
    i would like if this would be placed in ic or if our great Alabaka thinks it is usless please someone teach me where i can find ore generation (i have basic knowlage in scripting soo i will create my own mod)

Also if you can balance my idea and you think somethink would be better please write it in here

When i create Filled Fuel Can with damage value great that 16384, it does not burn in Generator. For exampe, 3 Coalfuel Cell + 3 Gunpowder produce Filled Fuel Can with damage value 20973, and i cant burn it.

tested everything
    gunpowder bio coal glowstone redstone i think it is everythink you can use
    and still couldnt repeat it on server

I think adding Bronze as a new T2 cable would work out... Probaby a 1 in 5-7 blocks loss, combined with 128 capacity.

Also please do somethink about gold
    i really like gold but we dont use it and gold cables sucks (
    in real life gold is really cool material but we dont use it becouse it is really expensive (In MC i have 1 stack of gold blocks :thumbdown: )
    So i have some idea not soo balanced but think about it :
    1st using in electronic circuit a gold ingot instead of iron, Advanced circuits also could use gold in its recipe
    2nd Less eu loss with gold cables 1 EU every 4 blocks (in real life gold is a good energy transfer so it could even have like 5-10 blocks before eu lose)
    3rd using in MFE gold cabels instead of cooper

Also it would be nice to see a new laser wich could do more damage :thumbup: or orbital laser canon it would be SOOOO COOL (Dreaming about burning friends base to ashes :thumbup: )

Really useful :thumbup:
    Also waiting for SMP :thumbup:
    Sorry but have no idea but you have created a cool mod 8o
    With it we will have 100% safe reactors even mark 5 )

Cant find too but i will share with you some informtion )
    1 - Increase speed, power capacity and allows to get some power with out transformers (last one i think is useless because costs too much)
    2 - a lot 8)
    3 - yes
    it works just eats A LOT OF EU

Alabaka, Please take this ideas and make something good, like new iridium scanner 30x30, or a new miner with crystal acception, or both :P and we will start kissing your footprints :thumbup:
    I dont think we need to scaner find out wich ores are in bottom (besides you can use config file and find there is a dimond ore, but it is booring and cheating )
    P.s also we need some item teleportation, power teleportation and maybe portable teleporter
    Also as server owner i would like an option to make it a litle bit hardcore, i remember in IC1 you could make mashines drain x4 power,
    or at least make option to disable Sun wind and water infinitive generators because on server they can fill mfsu in 1 day with no problem :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I would like to join what is the ip
    Also what it that download that u have up
    Also do I half to download these mods myself or can u give a jar file
    Also is this 1.0 or 1.8.1

download on a client but it got updated
    bo you can just download our client http://www.multiupload.com/C2LKFX0SZS (Latest info you can find in coments http://21legion.clan.su/news/2011-11-09-68 if you dont understand you can just download from a link there are only links for clients other links in coments i delete)
    We got an update to 1.0.0

I have a new MK server with tons of mods couldn't even tell each one becouse some i wrote muself
    I have debugged minecraft and modes soo there shouldnt be any errors(at least we tested and didn't have any)
    Basicly we have

We have over 30 mods, 32x32 texture pack (Faithful) with better glass and other textures
    Really good administration :thumbup:
    white-list,Survival mod
    we have markets (you can ask for a market near your home/town only for 5 :Industrial Diamond: )
    We have cool new sounds press F7 and you can listen to the birds,wind,storm,lava and other sounds
    And other good things wich you will find by yourself

Here you can find information about server but it is on Russian(but you can find recepies there and other links :!: )
    http://21legion.clan.su/news/2011-11-09-68
    Later ill rewrite it on English too

If you need any help you can write me in Skype (Skype name '' tjafik '' nick name '' [LegioN]GreatOne '' )
    Please write only in English, Latvian or Russian ,or else i wont understand you
    Here you can download our client
    http://www.multiupload.com/C2LKFX0SZS

About rulles:

No Client moddification!
    You cannot
    Steal and greef!
    Make lags on server
    Use cheats or bugs
    Use foul lexis or humiliate other players
    Or else you get IP ban :!: :!: :!:

Hi everyone soo i had a good IC server with tons of mods (over 26 :wacko: )but now i whant to get a new 1.337 ic and of course not each mod works and i cannot delete every mod from my ic server file
    So please can anyone give me a CLEAN 1.8.1 minecraft server
    becouse here http://www.minecraft.net/download you can find only new MK server :thumbdown:
    Also it would be nice to get a clean minecraft with out mods

Pardon me, but why are you to lazy to read some of the previous posts?? Yes it's an answer. And the question mark is a question to why your not getting it to work. Cause if your to lazy to actually TRY that as well, I'm not going to help
    you any more :P

Sorry write now i am installing red power on my server and cannot test new mods until i am 100% sure red power works without bugs
    Thank you for your help!