Posts by GreatOne

my friend just created a new :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Nano-Helmet: :Nano-Leggings: and after charging it we had some damage test really it absorbs 100% of dmg and after hitting him with :Nano Saber: his set just vanished 8|
    Really strange bug :wacko:

p.s SMP no bukkit tons of mods)

Yes you calso can sompress hell stone to hell bricks (i am not sure how to write nether soo let it be hell :) )
    sand to sandstone coal to diamonds and stone to bedrock
    Last one is a joke ^^ but still there are many secret recepies like macerating plantball gives you dirt (good for forestry!)

For some reason my ic2 wont work on my server. Just the machines part of the mod on the server doesn't work... Everything else works perfectly fine. Can anyone help me install the mod correctly on the server? Thank you.

more info you cant open it place it or somethink else if you cant open it and get a dirt screen it may be gui conflict if cant create/place check id in server and client
    just write more info

Works like a charm
    i think it was human factor mistake ))
    Now a new problem everything works but if creeper explodes and some bloks get dropped o na ground minecraft is giving me light blue screen ?_?
    Also i can find some ore spots wich are empty like there but i move thru it and if i place somethink in it it crashes i thinked it is and ID conflict recheked 100% match even downdloaded direwolfs config file and changed id to his

i tootaly recreated new world and removed RP files from mods folger and still rubber trees look like RP engines
    ill just reinstall game if it will happen again than i will give all my configs and other stuff

Have something really wrong all ores from IC(also rubber trees) look like frames from redpower. Even if i have no redpower also they are indestructable!

i have tons of mods

Forge 3.1.2.94 NOBUKKIT! SMP

i think it is some sort block id conflict but it looks really strange!

Steve #3 Drinks lava resist potion, equips quantium armour and screams HAYO jumping in the lava :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hello everyone. I am from Russia. I know many people , who play minecraft. They always need IC2 recipes and I tell them go to wiki.industrial-craft.net.
    They find recipes which they need but your wiki is on english. If you need, I can help you to translate wiki on russian (also many wikis have many different languages).

P.S.: Don't blame me if I did some mistakes.

Hi, tell your friend to install NEI (NotEnoughtItems) it will allow you to see recepies and also LEARN ENGLISH!
    Привет скажи друзьям пускай инсталят НЭИ в нём моно попалить все рецепты советую!

i can say what i have
    Nuclear power -> 3mfsu wich all are connected to my machines and each machine has about 12 upgrades also i use 2 transformer upgrades in each

The main issue is that minecraft doesn't support mobile light sources, and the designers of this mod are fairly adamant about not messing with base files. If you really want something like this, try petitioning the people responsible for forge, maybe a well written post can convince them to add a hook for it.

have seen a mod for dinamic light soo it can be done but i dont think Alblaka will do it

Hehe last time they did this I cranked up the number of mobs, the rate they spawn and how close they spawn. No one left there homes for a week.

i have decreased energy you can get from solar wind and water generators to 0
    and to 1/2 from generator and geogenerator
    true power can be obtained only from nuclear :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Reactor:

on SMP (not a bukkit) if you choose mfsu not to output energy it still outputs it
    IC 1.9 mc 1.24 Forestry 1.4.2.0