Posts by GreatOne

The forum leaders BLABLABLA

STFU team work fast and even have time too look on forum and fix all the bugs and answer our stupid questions!
    Rule about release was because devs didn't wanted to get spams from people like you and didn't wanted to release untested versions only because of stupid promises

Some time ago, months ago, I made a thread about how the cost to make bio fuel exceeded the value in EU's it produced, making the net EUs of biofuels a negative value.

Has this been fixed? According to the wiki and my limited calculations, it has not. But please, does anyone know for sure?

it has been fixed i tested

Have found bug in smp didnt whanted to create a new tread.
    if you use a super heat lazer mod on a wood it will corrupt server, after that you will not be able to cook charcoal in induction furnice, until you restart server.
    It is also with cacti and many other stuff, also if you will try to obtain more than 1 chacoal, with super heat mode, it will also corrupt and you will get only 1 charcoal and even it can dissapear.
    Soo new mod is REALLY COOL but have bugs hope you will fix it ;)
    Good luck

p.s NO bukkit! Usual SMP, from mods only IC forestry and ironchest.

Hi just have some suggestions
    1st a new storage unit with irridium plates in it
    2nd new advancer reactor chainbers with irridium plates wich would cool reactor much better and allowed reactor to take more heat
    3rd a new crystal with irridium ore (dont know how it will be named ;) )

Also would like to see some EU transported with radiowaves(or any other wireless way) (in reallife we can use this i have seen it on discovery ))
    And maybe a new ultrapack with 1plate 1 lappack and 6 end blocks (or somethink else, i just dont know what it will use) and it would store 1-1.2m energy

Really hope you will like thouse ideas Allmighty Alblaka

Just get it off the server's console.

In java it just writes me
    [INFO] GreatOne lost connection: disconnect.genericReason
    and in run console it writes

Code
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Sourse)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Sourse)
    at java.io.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Sourse)
    at lx.a(SourseFile:145)
    at qq.h(networkManager.java:236)
    at qq.c(networkManager.java:423)
    at zt.run(SourceFile:76)

i dont really know what else i can give you

On my personal server (max 6 people) i can see that everyone gets an error and have to relaunch game
    On server you can see

I have writed it with hand soo somethink may be not write
    I can see only that minecraft eats 1gb of ram and it is out of memmory
    i start to hate it sometimes it is once a hour sometimes every 5min :cursing:
    Please help me if you know whats the reason and how to fix
    Or at least PLEASE tell me what is creating this error (may be creating)

Just doesnt whant to work
    he drains energy and SOMETIMES lift me up for 3-4blocks and stops
    Tried with nano boots SMP NOT A BUKKIT!!!
    i have done thouse lifts back in 1.4version soo i know how it should work but it refuses
    Maybe batbox is too weak but on old versions i have powered it just with geo generator