Posts by Xizzzy

amm... whats that :DDD

AIM = America Online Instant messenger
    YIM = Yahoo Instant messenger

btw by saying some info i have in mind only what to crossbreed because i pritty much know how to grow it :)

[Ferru] - When I finally got one to show up it was in a swamp biome (I think plants grow best there personally) between a stickreed and a cocoa.
    [Aurelia] - I breed this purely through Ferru and kept switching the blocks if I thought the flower stage was taking its sweet time.

Wheatricity? Does it work with an adjacent Deployer and a Transposer to make an automatical Redwheatfarm?

I haven't tested that yet I've just been breeding stats to get better gains. I'll try it out and get back to you. I do know that it does not work with red power wires.

Ty ^^ and sure just msg me on AIM or YIM and I'd be happy to tell you whatever you like.
    AIM = Xizzzy
    YIM = Pirate_pengui
    MSN = Pirate_pengui[ääät]yahoo.com

Try not to write unobscured E-Mail-Adresses anywhere on the www, you're sort of asking crawlers to start spamming you.
    They can spam that e-mail all they like its literally made for MSN and YIM so its already full of spam.

I've harvested twice from both plants now and none so far. May just be bad luck.

The 2nd RedWheat is a 12-12-12

I haven't really been trying for output so much as making it easier for RedWheat to finally show up but they give me more nuggets than ferra gives me dust that is certain.

Ty ^^ I breed it between 2 of my better aurelia but they're still not where I want them to be more breeding to come.

~ Wheatricity ~ NOTE: Does not work with redpower wires.

Progress: I've got about 10 plants I'm crossbreeding for better stats in growth and gain trying not to get ultra high resistance.
    Plant 01: 20 - 21 - 13
    Plant 02: 21 - 21 - 14
    Plant 03: 21 - 22 - 15
    Plant 04: 21 - 22 - 10
    Plant 05: 20 - 23 - 12
    Plant 06: 21 - 19 - 11
    Plant 07: 19 - 23 - 12
    Plant 08: 20 - 21 - 13
    Plant 09: 20 - 20 - 12
    Plant 10: 20 - 20 - 12