Posts by Lolz

Hello,

I'm trying to make an IC2 addon for IndustrialCraft Version 1.115 (Minecraft 1.4.7)

I'm using such an old version as we are still running a very old map on a server, and we don't want to lose the map since it is very complex and we spent many many hours working on it.

I've imported the APIs in Eclipse, and the game loads just fine with just the APIs loaded.

However if I add the IC2 MOD in the FML workspace, the game crashes with this error:

https://pastebin.com/sU7LPxw0

Thanks in advance for your help. I understand this is a very old version :)

I'm trying to make a GUI but if I click the block it gives me this:

java.lang.RuntimeException: class com.lolz.lt.TileEntityInductionCentrifuge is missing a mapping! This is a bug!

at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.writeToNBT(TileEntity.java:96) ~[TileEntity.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.writeChunkToNBT(AnvilChunkLoader.java:395) [AnvilChunkLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.saveChunk(AnvilChunkLoader.java:204) [AnvilChunkLoader.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.safeSaveChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:287) [ChunkProviderServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.saveChunks(ChunkProviderServer.java:340) [ChunkProviderServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.saveAllChunks(WorldServer.java:863) [WorldServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.saveAllWorlds(MinecraftServer.java:370) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:636) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:118) [IntegratedServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:485) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:752) [MinecraftServer$2.class:?

and the GUI is not shown

oh tanks but I've solved, now I have another problem: I'm trying to create a generator block but if I use the .setUnlocalizedName() it give errors and crashes

Hi, is there anybody who can explain to me how to import the IndustrialCraft api into my development environment?

Sorry for my bad English