Posts by Tag360

I have seen texture packs that change IndustrialCraft 2 textures, so how do these texture packs work, how do you install them, how do you create a working IndustrialCraft 2 Texture Pack, and why are they called Texture Pack addons?

This thread should have been posted at the Bugs Forum, becuse the thread suggests a bug in IC2, which would be posted in the Bugs forum.
    Please move this to the bugs forum.

The chance that Scrap Boxes generates Wooden Hoes is unfairly biased compared to the chances of the other items(namely the other wooden tools). I think the chances of the items that the Scrap Box generates are incorrect and bugged, and the wooden tools generation chances should be balanced.

(If the forums changes the thread's Subject to the poll question, or if you should not create a poll in the Support forum, please tell me.)

About the poll:

If you select a poll answer, say why you choose that answer. If you choose "Keep the Scrap Box generation chances as it is right now", do not choose any other answer, if you are able to choose less than four answers to the poll.
    (In the Poll answers, SBox means Scrap Box, shortened, gen means generation or generate, "A or R" means "Add or Remove", and "A'ed or R'ed" means "Added or Removed".)

I tried installing this mod, minecraft forge says its loaded, but no blocks or crafting recipes (Or even a config file, for that matter) has been made D:

are there any common errors I could have made?

You need to move the RocketScience.jar file in the zip file to the mod folder in .minecraft (or you might be able to move it somewere outside the zip folder and select the jar if you are using Magic Launcher) then move the ic2 folder from the zip file of RocketScience to the IC2 mod. (Move the ic2 folder even if you are using Magic Launcher)

When the Rocket Science.zip file was selected, Magic Launcher said "No mods found" on the "Status" section of the Mods Tab of the Setup Window, and when I started Minecraft, I had the same issue as you. I fixed the issue later. (Not the crash that was explained in the last post, but I fixed the mod not loading like your issue)

(The double post was partly intended, I wanted to quote that problem.)

When I use Minecraft Forge 3.3.7.135 instead of an earlier version of Minecraft Forge, Minecraft crashes very early when loading.

Here is the error report:

32 mods loaded
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_MT_B2
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.7.135
    FML v2.2.48.135
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.48.135 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_SeedManager : Loaded (SeedManager-2.4.zip)
    mod_IC2NuclearControl : Loaded (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.9.zip)
    mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Loaded (modularForceFieldSystemV1.2.5Beta6pre3_2_Client.zip)
    mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Loaded (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r2.zip)
    mod_DoggyTalents : Loaded (DoggyTalents221.zip)
    mod_MineLittlePony : Loaded (MineLittlePony1_2_3_for_ModLoader.zip)
    mod_CompactSolars : Loaded (mod_compactsolars-client-2.2.0.5.zip)
    mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel : Loaded (mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel_3_0_0_client.zip)
    mod_Transformers : Loaded (TransformersClient v1.2.zip)
    mod_ElementalCreepers : Loaded (ElementalCreepers_v2.3_sp_MC1.2.5.zip)
    mod_RedPowerMachine : Loaded (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWorld : Loaded (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWiring : Loaded (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLogic : Loaded (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLighting : Loaded (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerControl : Loaded (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_RedPowerCore : Loaded (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b1.zip)
    mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (NotEnoughItems-Client 1.2.2.zip)
    mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.2.zip)
    mod_stevescarts : Loaded (Steves Carts 1.2.0.zip)
    mod_Railcraft : Loaded (Railcraft_Client_5.2.0.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar)
    mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (MinecraftForge-3.3.7.135-Client.zip)
    mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Loaded (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
    mod_EE : Loaded (EE2ModV1.4.4.0.jar)
    mod_ZZZMissile : Loaded (RocketScience.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c3ecb696 --------
    Generated 6/21/12 8:53 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel Pineview Platform version 1.4.0 - Build 8.14.10.2230, Intel

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:436)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:527)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rocketScience/mod_ZZZMissile (wrong name: net/minecraft/src/mod_ZZZMissile)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:494)
    ... 7 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3497f51e ----------

The attached text file is an error report of Minecraft crashing, plus the extended log up to point Minecraft crashed.

Description of crash: A Minecraft crash has occured while an inventory screen was shown while playing the game.

What the player was doing up to the point the game crashed:
    The player (Tag360), making a new world that is city themed, started making a building, made some "power lines" (using MFS Units, Iron Fences, and Fiber Glass Cables), then started and finished making a second building. Later, the player was building a storage aray, then started making a Nuclear reactor building. While the player was working in a Nuclear reactor GUI, Minecraft crashed with this error report at 6/18/12 8:36 AM:

This crash, and a previous crash with an error report that is simlar to this error report, also occured while a nuclear reactor inventory screen was shown, may be caused by the NotEnoughItems mod, or a conflict with it and some other mod in the "Mods loaded" list, probly IndustrialCraft 2.

Most people don't have the guts to run a Eff. 5 CASUC reactor on their land and the start up costs are painful. Much better, once you have built it offer a iron and uranium pay plan. That way you get some of the resources you invested back as well as more fuel for future use. People are generally happier to split with uranium as they rarely have a use for it. The great thing is one uranium gets you what, 10 million EU? More if your breeding (80 million or something silly like that).

Not more if your breeding but if it is has more uranium cells

The link is working, but it says it is a Mark 1-I-SUC Reactor. Is the water source blocks inside the reactor room? What is the exact number of inital ice per stack for your reactor? If it is less than 37 blocks per stack then the reactor would overheat in about 1 minute and 43 seconds or less then explode.

A steam engine produces 1600 MJ from one coal.
    A generator produces 4000 EU from one coal.
    Default conversion rate is based off this, so that's MJ : EU as 2 : 5, however you can edit that in the config.
    This does mess up geothermals vs lava in combustion engines, as 1 bucket in a geothermal creates 20000 EU, and 1 bucket in a combustion creates 20000 MJ...

What is MJ :MFS-Unit: :Batbox: :MFE-Transmitter: , is it short for module jolts? :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: :MFS-Unit: