Simple Form of Selling Power on a MC City Build

• Basically, what I saw people do so far is this:

P1: I gives u powa 4 1 min 4 five cole

One minuit passes but P2 still didn't use the EU making him to waste coal. (PS: Noobs, go to school -_- )

What I do:

:Generator: :Glass Fibre: SplitterCable :Batbox: SplitterCable :Glass Fibre: :CustomerHouse:

This setup is quite easy and qickly understandable.

Generator: Self Explanitory

First splitter cable: Prevents the flow of EU while the batbox is charged and your client is using the EU.

BatBox: Stores the 40k EU you're selling to him.

Second Splitter: Prevents the flow of EU if your client didn't pay or the batbox got drained.

This will allow you to charge your client for every 40k EU he uses. Neither you nor your client gets ripped off. Feel free to add ideas, bitch around or bump the topic. :P

Note: best used in City Building servers. If used in PvP, you can get ripped off by a nuke :o

You could do it in ssp but that will make you a HUGE forever alone.

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

umad Badspot? :P

Steve shaves with a chainsaw.

• Official Post

Good that my CASUC produces enough Energy for me (1840 EU/t) and saves enough Space to build it in a City.

• Or... you could just directly trade the fuels by themselves, and let people throw them into their own generators on their own...

Except with Oil/Fuel, as BC 3.x.x is not SMP, and only that for Forestry's Oil/Fuel Can integration...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Electrolyzed Water Cells :Electrolyzed Water Cell::Electrolyzed Water Cell::Electrolyzed Water Cell:

reusable, cheap, dense, and stackable

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• electrolized water cells are all very well and good, however they have their own issues.

To start there is a 10% power loss. 15000 EUs in, only 13500 EUs out. Also, another issue I find with them is that they only unload their charge when the MFE or MFSU is at 30% or less power. They are more usefull as a buffer for power in my opinion. Not to mention you need to have a full/almost full MFE or MFSU to start charging. (70% or higher for the electrolyzer to start drawing power, charging cells).

Now, if you have a huge power station I guess you could compensate for all this, but If you are buying the power you can only really fill up 30% of any storage unit, making it frustrating for slightly ocd people like me who like having full storage units.

hmmm, the wiki says the cells start charging the storage unit when it is <25%, not 30%. and only charges when the storage unit is 75%, could have sworn that i saw 30 and 70% somewhere. However, if this is the case, this only makes it harder to charge and discharge the cells.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Or... you could just directly trade the fuels by themselves, and let people throw them into their own generators on their own...

Except with Oil/Fuel, as BC 3.x.x is not SMP, and only that for Forestry's Oil/Fuel Can integration...

Most people don't have the guts to run a Eff. 5 CASUC reactor on their land and the start up costs are painful. Much better, once you have built it offer a iron and uranium pay plan. That way you get some of the resources you invested back as well as more fuel for future use. People are generally happier to split with uranium as they rarely have a use for it. The great thing is one uranium gets you what, 10 million EU? More if your breeding (80 million or something silly like that).

• Most people don't have the guts to run a Eff. 5 CASUC reactor on their land and the start up costs are painful. Much better, once you have built it offer a iron and uranium pay plan. That way you get some of the resources you invested back as well as more fuel for future use. People are generally happier to split with uranium as they rarely have a use for it. The great thing is one uranium gets you what, 10 million EU? More if your breeding (80 million or something silly like that).

Not more if your breeding but if it is has more uranium cells