[BUG]Reactor Problem!

• Hey! I have some kind of a problem... I have a server to play with 4 of my friends and Today I forgot the reactor running and went outside! When I came back I realised that the reactor was on! So I went in my "Laboratory" and found it smoking and burning! I was scared because it could explode in every moment! (It was hurting me) :D
    So I took out the uranium, but something strange happened! It didn`t stop! So I got my wrench and dismounted it! Even if everything is ok now(not burning anything) I can still hear it`s sound! I restarted my MC, nothing! Restarted the server, NOTHING! I keep hearing that noise! (Only when I come close to it, exactly like it would be running! Please help! Don`t know what to do! The server doesen`t give any errors... What could it be? A BUG from IC2?

• Official Post

1. Smoke, heat, damage and green glow of a reactor don't simply disappar the instant you remove the Uranium, the reactor will need some time to cool down first.
    2. There are occurences of machine sounds bugging out and looping indefinitely until you restart your Minecraft application. I assume you restarted the server and reconnected, but without closing your Minecraft once? Try that. ^^

• This thread should have been posted at the Bugs Forum, becuse the thread suggests a bug in IC2, which would be posted in the Bugs forum.
    Please move this to the bugs forum.

• Official Post

This thread should have been posted at the Bugs Forum, becuse the thread suggests a bug in IC2, which would be posted in the Bugs forum.
    Please move this to the bugs forum.

Would love to, but moving threads with the new software is ridicolously complicated.
    In fact, I didn't succeed yet and instead had to delete+recreate threads I wanted to move :O