Posts by T10a

Hey, when I join a server this happens:

Help?
    Also, the game crashes upon loading an existing world:

help here too pl0x?
    (Note, I disabled IC2 tools and armour because Metallurgy mod.)

No need Greg, just wait for a RP2 API and you can use RP2 Liquid pipes instead of Buildcraft's Liquid pipes (If Eloraam herself does release one...)

*gunfire in the background*
    Random officer: We're pinned down by this new S.P.A.M. cannon, it's burying our troops under tons of tinned meat! And what's even worse, we have no idea where the heck T10a is! WE NEED BACK- Wait. found him!
    *camera turns to me goomba stomping the crap out of random spambots in my Qsuit*
    Same officer: Never mind, we just need help out here. Good day.

Meanwhile, in the ruins of the Central City...

Officer: Captain T10a, we received word of a new wave of Spambots!
    Me: WHAT???!!!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!
    Officer: I am not kidding, we need to shut down everything all electronic devices and generators, we have an incoming electromagnetic attack from the L.M.S. Explorer to hopefully rid the world of Spambots.
    Me: Ok, I'll send the message. *broadcasts a message to all members of the MERG*

\\\\\\EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION TO ALL MERG MEMBERS//////

We have detected a large number of spambots from an unknown position. I, T10a,
    am employing a code Madagascar, which means SHUT DOWN ALL REACTORS, AND HARDEN ALL DEVICES AGAINST ELECTROMAGNETIC ATTACK.
    This is not a drill, I repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! We will be under attack from electromagnetic attack to hopefully rid the spambots from Minecraftia.
    T10a out.
    *bzzt*
    \\\\\\TRANSMISSION END//////

Another officer: Tee-Tenant, we have word of-
    Me: It's pronounced T-10a, officer.
    Another officer: My apologies, C-3P0-
    Me: *facepalms* IT IS PRONOUNCED T10a NOOB
    Another officer: My apologies, Three-
    *PEW*
    Me: Had enough of him. Ok, I'll go help out the team. *I walk out from my shelter, and shout unheard orders to my colleagues*

***CODED TRANSMISSION TO GREGTECH INTERGALACTICAL***
    Hello, GregoriusT. We, and the other survivors have created the Minecraftia Emergency Relief Group to help restore Minecraftia to the way it was prior to the Spambots. We have started by creating a temporary military force surrounding East City, and engineers have already begun work on a temporary Waterbucket-with RP2 tubes generators for important locations.
    We wish you luck in helping us all, not just the MEFG restore Minecraftia to it's glory prior to the First Spambot War. (First because we are expecting more spambots soon.)
    ***END OF CODED TRANSMISSION***

Eventually it's possible to write Minecraft-content into stories... but since Minecraft is focussed around mining, processing and then constructing stuff, less about actual action/ adventure...

What about a sci-fi Minecraft, quantum suits and mining laser spam galore, frame-powered spaceships blasting each other into the Void with Mining Laser deployers, drilling for valuable Diamonds and Iron for more weapons of mass TNT spam, and private bickering amongst companies IndustrialCorp, PahiCraft Incorporated, Gregtech Intergalactical, and other companies, and bold soldiers fighting for their lives against hordes of hostile mobs...