Posts by T10a

Also, could you please list the mods you use? I would like to use similar mods to what you use, pl0x. Because you've added quite a few new mods since the list on the first page.

Whew, thank god I was picked up by someone. Now, I need to think of a few ideas:

First: Go along and destroy them from the source.
    Second: Be the Terminator and go back in time to prevent this crap happening again.
    Third: Call the mighty Dragonlord Albaka once again, and see what his magical knowledge of the mysterious JavaCode will bring us.

Ok, now I need to find the seven holy Dragonballs Exceptional Javascript Artefacts to impale n00bs with, to summon Albaka. Although the amount of negative Flux we've created already from fighting so many Spambots may tip the universe out of balance, I may need to create Flux Capacators Arcane Alembics to assist with removing the Flux.

First thing, you really should format your posts correctly.

Secondly: TL; DR.

Thirdly: WHY DO WE NEED OPTICAL CABLES?

***TRANSMISSION FROM HIJACKED KITCHENVERSE TERMINAL***

Does this damn thing transmit through to the Minecraftian Universe? Yes! YES! *beep boop*

TO ALL MINECRAFTERS, HUMAN AND UNHUMAN, I HAVE FOUND THE UNIVERSE WHERE SPAMBOTS ORIGINATE. ACTIVATE WORMHOLE DRIVES, AND WARP TO POINT X: 128,000,000 Y: 9001 Z: -128,000,000 IN AGE 9001. OVER.

(PS. Pick me up when you arrive pl0x. This dimension is FUBAR)

I AM READY TO FIGHT ROBOTS!
    (Self übercharges with Qsuit and Xycraft technology)
    *pulls out Nanosaber and MiningRifle 9001*
    LEEROY...JEEEEENNNNNKKKKIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    *goes at over 9000 kilometres per nanosecond and breaks the laws of physics, therefore teleporting me to another universe*
    Me: Where am I?
    Spambot: WELCOME TO KITCHENVERSE. WE WANT YOUR WORLD AS YOURS IS MORE SUITABLE FOR TOTAL MULTIVERSAL DOMINATION.
    Me: Thanks! *for helping the enemy!*
    Spambot: You're welcome... Wait. DIE STEVEIAN SC-
    *PEEEEEWWWW*
    Me: Ok, in Xen, now what? OH MY NOTCH A SPAMBOTHEADCRAB! *Pulls out Railcraft Crowbar* Ready.
    *owns a Zerg rush of SpambotHeadcrabs*
    Me: That must be how they keep getting more spambots! They get a robot that kills off a host and controls the body, acting as infantry! I MUST WARN THE OTHERS! LEEROY...JEEEENNNKKKKIIINNSS!!!!! *Runs at over 9000 kilometres per nanosecond, but fails to escape the Kitchenverse* Oh crap. I'm stuck here. Hey... If those spambots can escape, maybe I can too!

I built a prototype mech, an Epic-class Heavy mecha.

I took it out for a test run, and suddenly spambots. I put this on my internal speakers, and kicked some major spambot ass with my 3 Heavy Lazors and a Micro A.L.B.A.K.A gun, with a few Light Lazors for close defence.
    This orbital image shows the end result:

If you gun nuts aren't drooling enough, I have no idea what's wrong with you. T&B Inc. Warfare sector out!

This is what happens when i try out autodesk inventor 2013 and just draw something and render it. Decided to go with gold ignots this time xd. Looks pretty nice though:

That ain't a gold ingot, THIS is a gold ingot:

Meanwhile on the Steve homeworld of Minecraftia...**BEGIN TRANSMISSION**
    This is T-10a. we need *clonk* OMFG FTB MODPACK! w00t.
    *installs with whizzing sounds* Done. And I have begun construction of a 'DireWolf, 20th Edition' mecha using RP2 frames and Mininglaserdeployer cannons.
    For now, installing MechaHUD into my Qsuit. So far, I have an awesome bootup sound, and a HUD.

Mech concept: Sketch

Hello, I need help here. I have a cool mod called Metallurgy, and it's Bronze tools and armor recipes conflict with IC2's. How do I disable the IC2 Bronze stuffs so the Metallurgy tools work can be crafted?