Posts by Alec White

That sounds like a endgame time eater +1

And change steel with iron dust.

I have tried to install BC/RP, but I think I'm to stupid to use this yet. Do you know any good tutorial (good if he starts with installing it, because there are so much packages), perhaps?

About RedPower

This guy have some usefull stuff, and if you ask Greg in this thread, I'm sure he will willing to help you with some RP stuff. In fact almost everyone on this forum can help you with RP stuff.

And about BuildCraft

This guy have usefull stuff 'bout BC too. But in my opinion, you just need to know how the pump and waterproof pipes works, and some power-converter(IC/BC) add-on that catch your fancy.

And about installing the 734463464535 packages, just make sure to download the right version compatible with forge of BC and RP, and put all those 734463464535 packages on your mods folder.

"And if you have RP or BC installed, then you dont even need Tincells to fill geothermal Generators."

I usually want to use tins for the pump because the pump sometimes pumps up to +64 tin cells and I don't want to "waste" it (because I need some batteries). Is there a mod which allows you to use anything other for the pump to fill in?

If you, someday, have to run 8 geogen working 24/7, then you could cry 'bout, but for +64 cells? really?

Tinpitchers...

Teleporters use a lot of energy when you have stuff on. So really, this idea is an option towards people who don't want to build arrays of MFSUs and wouldn't waste more space in the Industrial Compartment. If you hate endgame stuff, then don't bother.

Teleporters are endgame device that require a proper infrastructure backing up, it isn't something that you could made with two blocks, because it is a endgame device.

So if you hate endgame things, then don't bother.

And your suggestion, like everything related with EE is OP, and I don't want it please.

Instead of an EMP that disabled jetpacks, I would like some kind of automated turret (with white-list) that fires either bullets (if provided gunpowder + iron/bronze) or laser (if provided energy through cables).

Flak turrets are a active defens system that could atract a lot of unwanted atention, and for sure that thing will need some kind of ammo and power to maintain the target acquisition system.

I don't say that its a bad idea, but if you want something more discret that don't yell "HERES MAH BASE, HERE ARE MAH BALLS AND THIS IS MAH LAZER! COME AND GET ME NIGGA!!!", some EU-expensive kindoffieldgeneratordevice would be great.

I wholeheartedly approve, back in the war... server I used the night vision goggles from SDK's guns mod practically all the time, and I would love if IC2 could get a similar item, although how would it function? SDK's kind of gave the screen a greenish tint that somehow enabled the ability to make out things in the dark, would it be like that or would it be as if the light level of torches is around you at all times?

The green effect could be added(or a blue one with honey bee pattern for a more sci-fi touch)

What is the effect of the hv, mv, lv transformers on packets? Are they combined/split? Does that effect how much energy total can be transfered per tick?

I love how this guy explain it.

"I" don't understand what is the meaning of this suggestion, other than make Alb watch 52:53 film.

So I'm gonna ask you, "what is the point of making Alb watching this"?

Btw I'm gonna watch this cuz I'm bored and I already read all my mangas at Mangafox/batoto
    Edit: english with german subs and a random part in catalan/valencianomedaigualestodolomismo? lulz
    Edit 2: ok ok, later they said that this dude is from Barcerlona, that explain why he doesnt want to buy another printer, now all makes sense :O
    Edit 3: btw is fun reading the titles of the related videos "Must See.. UFO Documentary 'Secret Access' FULL ", "Japan 8.9 earthquake caused by the U.S. Government with H.A.A.R.P.!!!!", " Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD Feature"

You will be using just one uranium cell and two depleted(I hope), so the explosion(if theres is any) is prety weak.
    Just be quick puting in and out the unarium cell.

And the water always on is cuz you are playing in a server, and lag can come and say "hi" followed by a "boom".