Suggestion: Super Project

• I think IC need some super-goal for people that need a goal. Minecraft has Enderdragon. Thaumcraft has full Thaunomicon. Feed the Beast is close, but it is about (ab)using many mods, not just IC. In IC you very soon reach stage where you have full set of Quantum and nothing to look forward to.

So, I suggest Super Project(s) - something requiring huge amount of energy and giving something epic. What this "epic" is is not actually that important. It's just a thing to aspire to.

And, if someone will make this as a mod, or even just an "adventure" map (or already made) - it would be great too.

• That's kinda like telling players how to play the game. In many respects: why?

There is still a fan base of players who believe in the sandbox way of playing Minecraft. In that sense, there is no instruction other than "build, explore, destroy", and this freedom gives a form of liberation from other games that impose various other rules like build order, standard layout, and class limitations...

If you need something to drive you to end-game IC mechanics, then look up many other creations on Youtube and attempt to replicate them. For example: try building a fully functional, fully inhabitable, industrial city on SMP where all players have to do is pick a house and live in it. Or, (after killing the Ender Dragon) terraform the End or the Nether to match the same likeness as the Overworld in SSP. Think of the possiblity of having a home-away-from-home that almost identical to the place for which you spawn from...

Minecraft is only limited by your ambition. Once you can come up with clever means to exercise it, then you'll need no further instruction...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.