Posts by Alec White

In multiplayer:

I play in a faction server, so all my small bases and forges run by geothermals and lava cells. And I use marks I for helping my mass fabs

And I prefer this style cuz in a constat war, I need a reliable, mobile, cheap and easy to hide power source.

By the way, I love when n00bs make solar flowers and windmill towers. So much fun blowing up their bases :3

In single player:

When I start, I have my main bases workshop in the overworld running with geothermals with lava cells from the nether. In mid game I replace the geothermals for MFSU with lapotron crystals from my geothermal station in the nether.
    In endgame I move my main base to the nether, where I made a complex of tunels and portals, connecting my outposts/mines in the overworld. The nether base use a massive geothermal station. The outposts and mining sites uses or geothermals with lava cells from the nether, or a MFE/MFSU with energy/lapp crystals for the most permanent/energy hungry sites. The outposts that use MFE/MFSU have their own geothermal station in the nether. And my mass fabs runs buy individuals geothermal station.

All this with a centralize power design cuz I made walls with all the machinery needed, and I usually don't bother making autofabs.

And, from time to time, I use some CASUC reactors in cutes coolant pools, smalls solar flower and a very few windmills(too much engineer required to be usefull). And ofcourse, I use all of this purely as decoration.

And I prefer this style cuz is simple, cheap and productive.

But recently I start playing with Thaumcraft, and I don't know if its going to make an impact in my IC gameplay (and if i cant research something usefull quickly, im gonna give the kick to thaumcraft).

and if pollution gets REALLY high, possible random fires appear? or storms etc? and tree's leaves start disappearing...

Acid rain, need of gasmask, and in the more contaminated areas, oxygen + hazmat suit, with life support systems for bases in these zones.

Now I'm gonna stop dreaming about my perfect cyberpunk world.

You forget The End.

Ya know what? I'm sorry everyone. I'm truly sorry. I let myself get sucked into an argument with a someone who will twist and ignore reality to support their beliefs.
    I should have done some research into Magus and bbq's posting histories before I continued.
    I know, huge failure on my part considering I rag on newbies on the technic forums for not bothering to do a preliminary search of their problem before posting about it in a wrong section.
    I hate letting misinformation go unanswered, but I also know better than to feed trolls. Again, sorry.

You ran out of arguments to defend Tekkit, so now you prefer atack the people who are atacking Tekkit.

If all the Goonswarm(tekkit users/supporters) are like you, bravo tekkit, making modding Minecraft a lil' more difficult and less-rewarding.

So, again, if you ran out of arguments to defend your thing, and you have start making personals atacks, maybe this forum isn't for you.

And I think, if we use mods, we should at least respect the modders wishes regarding of its use.

*ignores le wild spambot*

I would like it, cuz that joke only us (people that roams the forum) will get it.

But the size will make it a 32x32 ingame painting, with three big dots and a few lines (or something like that, idk how the bigger painting is).