Posts by kevindude

@greg: you may be able to make that, but can you make it hidden? Also, can you think of a way to detect the presence of mobs and players without mining the area with pressure plates?
    I think what we need is some way to detect block breaking, players, and mobs WHILE STAYING HIDDEN.
    Personally, I just use a tesla to detect the pressense of players, but others may want a less violent option. :D

First, welcome to the forums! Second, no weapons or armor or anything like it is allowed to be suggested right now.
    Alblaka is working on a pvp expansion for ic2. After that, and ONLY after that, can we suggest new weapons.
    Cool idea though :D

this, I am ok with. I just want iridium to be a uumater only resource, so this is great :D

I agree.

Oh my good they killed Mr. Kenny!
    Bastards!

No! They didn't kill him yet! But he is being held prisoner and they test all the new plants on him! And now they begun testing booze on him too!! Its only a matter of time before they give him one too strong, read my sig for a way to save my friend! ;(

I'm no expert, but you appear to have installed buildcraft incorrectly.

Also, to the guy running this server, are trying to run this server on a computer in your house!?!? I hope you have some kind of mega-bandwidth! (You don't)
    my advice, spend a little money on a server host, otherwise, prepare for a fail.

dude :Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser:

just because there is a wip addon shouldn't mean that he can't suggest it. if this has been denied before then you can voice your displeasure in a polite or comical way.

I would like to burn charcoal in a gassifier to make wood gas/town gas(a natural gas). its a pain to keep all those gens stoked with fuel cans and coal so if i can turn all my charcoal into a gas that i can pump into a storage tank and walk away I'd be happy

Forget about my old post, here are my thoughts oh this idea:
    Pips, NO
    Gas+gen, +1
    Natural gas is a perfect industrial resouce!
    Amount of eu should depend on how many ticks a gas pocket lasts.
    Another thing, if tnt, flint and steel, etc. are used nearby, BOOM!!