Support Request: Hosting question

• Does anyone know of a provider that supports the industrial craft plugin ?

my current provider does now, so obviously I am looking to change.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could steer me in the direction of a good low cost provider for 2-4 players :)

Thanks

• only 2-4 players? host it in your house

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• How do I do that exactly ... I know how to get the server running itself, but not now to set this up in it.

How do I add these plugins to the server to use ?

• i know how to do it with bukkit, i would look on their website to figure out how to get it

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I am unsure of how to do this. Would anyone be able to provide a link to a host or walk me through how to run it off my own computer ?

• Might I ask your age?

If not:

If you are living with your parents and your father or mother take care of the router setup, you will have to ask if you are allowed to portforward.(If they do not know what this is and they google it, be sure they will say no since portforwarding does have risks of people hacking your home computer easier.)

If you are a grownup and take care of your own stuff you will have to google how to portforward with your specific router.

As soon as you have taken care of one of these please tell me i`ll walk you trough the rest it`s quite easy after you how to portforward.

PS: The most important words in this post are "Know how to Portforward", then call us back :-D.

• Hamachiservers are not allowed to be listed in this Forum. So only for People who know you.

Actually they are, just not stickied. AFAIK anyways.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]