Posts by Drizak

I can't toggle hover mode on the Advanced Electric Jetpack on 1.7.10 version 2.0.3 of GraviSuite. I CAN toggle the hover mode on the regular IC2 jetpack, and there are no key binding conflicts. I can toggle the engines on and off fine, but not the flight mode. How can I fix this?

I have the same problem, here is my previous post:

Im having a problem when trying to switch modes of the Adv Diamond Drill, the default key (M) was binded to Rei's Minimap, so i changed Rei's to (N), but the Adv Diamond Drill mode wont change, then i changed the key to (GRAVE, that one to the left side of 1, just below ESC) but it still doesnt works, im using Gravisuite 2.0.3 and IC2 2.2.726-experimental (MC 1.7.10, btw it is a Cauldron server).

Also, the key DOES works with IC2 items: I can change the Laser mode with the M (and GRAVE too), so this seems weird, any help folks? :?:

I have found that when you have Flans Mod and Gravisuite you cant change the mode of the tools from this mod, but it is possible to do with the IC2 tools, currently im using 3 content packs (Modern Warfare, Simple Parts and WW2) and can replicate the issue, then tried with no content packs and the issue replicates again.

Further data:
    MC 1.7.10
    Forge 1490

Mod list:
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.748-experimental
    GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3
    Flans Mod-1.7.10-4.9.0

--------

Will try another versions and comment again

EDIT: With IC2 Exp 757 (latest i think) and Flans Mod 4.10.0 (Latest) the issue still persist

Im having a problem when trying to switch modes of the Adv Diamond Drill, the default key (M) was binded to Rei's Minimap, so i changed Rei's to (N), but the Adv Diamond Drill mode wont change, then i changed the key to (GRAVE, that one to the left side of 1, just below ESC) but it still doesnt works, im using Gravisuite 2.0.3 and IC2 2.2.726-experimental (MC 1.7.10, btw it is a Cauldron server).

Also, the key DOES works with IC2 items: I can change the Laser mode with the M (and GRAVE too), so this seems weird, any help folks? :?:

When using rubberboots, i was invincible, the item id was like this: rubberbootsID:-173
    i dont recall the damage value of it, but it was negative, then i took a trip to the nether and when blazes did fire at me, i was burning and stuff but i didnt took any dmg, until i took off the rubber boots

Perfect sum of my thoughts when listening to the video.
    Please do the regular builds, and accept help from the users, the bug tracker is one of the most coolest ideas, but if the dev-team is not going to make hotfixes (or regular builds, w/e) it will not be useful, i mean, what he says on the video is true, we' been waiting almost 3 weeks to get a bugfix, and got no answer until this.
    Please, take advantage of this situation and reconsider some things =)

hi, whenever i try to play with an addon installed correctly, starting the game with magic launcher (i use this to manage mods, and always having a clean minecraft.jar, ETC) the game starts flawlessly, but the addon was never installed, any toughts about this?

How exactly can you use redpower pipes with certain ic2 machines? When I try to use them they just attempt to place the blocks in the wrong slots of the machine, for example, cobblestone into a recyclers output slot (where the scrap goes)? Also what is the best method of powering redpower 2 machines, since I find it annoying to alone make the alloys and stuff but also to wire 2 different power sources (IC2 and redpower2) all the way from the solars at ground-level to my underground house.

Im not using redpower pipes.. and maybe a thermopile? idk

I realised about that in my first design, but for just looking better i made it that way, aesthetics was quite important for me since my designs are a bit disorganized and building it while making it look good helps with that, anyways, i might change that now, as the sound is fucking killing my ears everytime i go downstairs hahah

There's no need to keep rotating the items in the pipes if you use redpower pipes. They got a smart ai and they will ignore full chests. Redpower also got sorters to help sort your items (and it works really good).

Thats nice to know, im pretty new to BC and RP2 itself :p.. maybe in a few days i will update my factory, thanks for the tip!

Hey everybody, this is my first design of an automated factory (i built a drop sorting machine for my mob grinder just yesterday), the basics are stone generators > block breakers > pipes > recyclers > chests, this is all legit, the only cheat im using is noclip to take the pictures lol because the space there is kinda small, anyways, here are the screenshots :p :

First, the stone generators, the stone is produced and pushed by pistons to the block breakers, these break the stone, and put it into the chests, the pipes retrieves the items from the chest and transport them to the temporary cobblestone storage.

The cobblestone temporary storage, this is the second stage in the production chain, in there, 4 wooden pipes take the items from the chest and take them into 4 separate ways to the next stage:

The end of the production chain: the recyclers; the pipes transport the cobblestone into the recyclers, and when a scrap is made the wooden pipes take it and take it to the main storage pipe.

Here i put a diamond pipe, to take the cobblestone (if any, the design is safe to only allow the scrap to continue to the chests, but better safe than sorry), if the temporary cobblestone storage is full, the incoming cobblestone is burnt in lava 5 blocks below the pipe.

And finally, the scrap storage room, not really a room, but an extension to the factory lol, here the pipe transporting the scrap tries to deposit it into the first chest, if it fails, then it tries into the second chest, and that way if all chest are full, the scrap keeps rotating from chest to chest until it gets in, the overflow system is the one seen in this picture.

Hope you liked my factory, tips or comments are always welcome, thanks! :Chainsaw: