[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Official Post

RIP crash log formatting

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• maybe a bug report/feature request : Not sure if thats on your side or on the side of Gregorious,
    but its not possible to charge a Vajra/gravichestplate in any
    of the Battery buffers from Gregtech (we disabled all IC2 power storage/transport). I'm gonna add some recipes with battery's to charge it up. I know that this is an addon for IC2, but it would be nice if that would be possible :)

• The harvest level of vajra and other tools need to be fixed, because with Iguana Tinker Tweaks you could mine <tin only.

• Hi SeNtiMeL,
    I found a small bug with Item names in GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3;
    All Items and Tools show their normal Names excluding those shown in the gif below. They do not show a localized name:

Language set is en_US.
    Hoping for a fix ;)

Greetings
    ultrasn0w

Edit:
    Fixed the Name of the Sonic Launcher for myself by adding

Code
    item.sonicLauncher.name=Sonic Launcher

to en_US.lang, however I haven't figured out how to fix the Names of Items belonging to the itemSimpleItem group.
    Also the RelocatorPortal Block has a double ".name".

• Hey there! Here's the French Canadian translation for this mod.

There are some bugs in item names, like ultrasn0w said, but I managed to fix them. You must remove the "item." at the beginning of the item names and voila. However, I recommend to fix it in the code instead. I've also added the Sonic Launcher, but it seems to be a WIP item. Finally, like ultrasn0w mentioned, there's an extra ".name" at the end of the Relocator Portal block.

So, anyway, here's the file and I hope it's going to be added soon.

• Official Post

Hey Guys, im playing with Gravitation Suit, Adv Solar Panels, BiblioCraft, Industrial Craft 2, AE2, Steve's Carts 2, RailCraft and Twilight Forest, and when I try use Advanced NanoChestPlate/ Advanced Jetpack it crashes the game(crashes only when i power it on and start flying), pls someone can help me? please?

Try updating to 2.0.3, pretty sure it was either that or 2.0.2 that fixed that particular crash

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Im having a problem when trying to switch modes of the Adv Diamond Drill, the default key (M) was binded to Rei's Minimap, so i changed Rei's to (N), but the Adv Diamond Drill mode wont change, then i changed the key to (GRAVE, that one to the left side of 1, just below ESC) but it still doesnt works, im using Gravisuite 2.0.3 and IC2 2.2.726-experimental (MC 1.7.10, btw it is a Cauldron server).

Also, the key DOES works with IC2 items: I can change the Laser mode with the M (and GRAVE too), so this seems weird, any help folks? :?:

• When using Advanced Diamond Drill in 3x3 mining mode, it will destroy Extra Utilities drums. To make sure its not ExU issue I used TiCo hammer on them (which mines also 3x3 area) and drums dropped fine.

• Official Post

Looks a lot like a Cauldron/Bukkit thing. They like to remove classes for fun.

I see this too much.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not sure if that's a bug with this mod or a bug with Microblocks :S

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Looks a lot like microblocks. The advanced diamond drill must have sent the break event for the items to even drop, so it is probably the microblocks not realising they're broken.

I see this too much.

• Looks a lot like microblocks. The advanced diamond drill must have sent the break event for the items to even drop, so it is probably the microblocks not realising they're broken.

Do you know how to fix this?