Posts by wolf421

Well here's the skinny, Minecraft has crashed this is the client side report.
    Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
    Really want this on my server.. My players are begging me for it and when I saw that you had updated it I jumped quickly.

Heres the error I'm getting client side.

Thanks.

Tekkit is not Bukkit. Tekkit is even worse coded as Bukkit. You cant add anything to Tekkit.

Quoted from "wolf421"

Well I tried this on my tekkit server with the bukkit port and it turns java and FML errors so I had to uninstall it. The problem is I can't post the error because I'm on a different computer at the momment.

later
    Tekkit is not Bukkit. Tekkit is even worse coded as Bukkit. You cant add anything to Tekkit.

:huh: Well that would be where you are wrong, because all of the mods and plugins that tekkit use are the same as Bukkit. Tekkit just is a streamlined install that adds mods to the jar file so the average player doesn't have to spend hours trying to get it installed right. (not that I can't do it myself) I just chose not to. I've ran a straight vanilla server, a bukkit server and now a tekkit server.

If you run a vanilla server you go somewhere like minecraft forums for the mods, if you run a bukkit server and want a mod you go to mcportcentral for it. If you run a tekkit server you go to mcportcentral and bukkit if you use plugins.
    later