Posts by maxell45146

Just noticed that 9 ingots are equaling a block without the compressor. Tried deleting GT config minus block IDs and it didn't fix. Is this part of the TC recipe overrides or am I missing something somewhere?

Went into TC, craft vanilla blocks was true, disabled.

Also when is the crash happening for people? SSP crashed but I noticed before I did config changes on my SMP I was fine. Is the "protest" only in SSP?

IC 304 and GT 3.02c
    Can someone confirm if the drill recipe is working in the latest build?
    Wiped out all mods and config except IC and GT, ran IC aloan had the drill recipe, ran it with GT and it changed the advanced recipe but now it wont show the recipe for the regular drill.

Drill recipe isn't showing in NEI. Deleted all my configs and mods, dropped in just IC and the recipe was there. Dropped in GT and the recipe for the advanced changed like it should but its not showing the regular drill recipe now. I know its a dev version, not complaining, just wondering if others have seen the same thing.

This has a lot of potential for unbalancing AE's method of recipe balance, given that most recipes use silicon as its primary quartz cost. (notable exceptions to this are the first-tier storage unit, cable, and to a lesser extent the conversion matrix)
    Maybe if it was made into an UUM recipe, or maybe combine 1 diamond dust with 8 gregtech silicon gives you 4 - 8 AE silicon, but I'm afraid a straight conversion wouldn't be all that balanced.

Unbalance it how? If GT went and made a recipe for say the implosion it would be 1 Silicon and 2 Compressed Air for 1 quartz. 16 sand in the industrial electrolyzer or 10 redstone in the centrifuge. Getting the silicon cell its self let aloan the machines would be balance enough.

can you add a config option that let me have redpower gems but not redpower bars (if it alredy is one can you tell me where it is?)i realy like the thermal expansion ingots (dont ask me why) and i realy want them, but i also want redpower gems :/

can you add a config option that let me have redpower gems but not redpower bars (if it alredy is one can you tell me where it is?)i realy like the thermal expansion ingots (dont ask me why) and i realy want them, but i also want redpower gems :/

Go into your config for RP and turn off World Gen for RP metals.

Glad you changed your mind. :P
    Multiblock structure built around a node still in the works maybe? :P

I assume it's GregTech's fault that I cannot craft plantballs anymore, but the wiki doesn't say anything about disabling the recipe for them (Or I'm just blind, and that can be ;P ). Could anyone confirm this? And if it really is GregTech's that disables it, could it be made configurable at least? I just wanted it to add new stuff, not to mess up all other mods ;)

IC its self has a bug at the moment about crafting plant balls. Rubber saplings and such should work as well as ExtraBiomes trees. IC does have a bug tracker you can look through before randomly accusing mod authors.

Clarke's Three Laws are three "laws" of prediction formulated by the British writer Arthur C. Clarke. They are:
    When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

TC3 is out, just curious to see what you might have planned in relation to it.

Personally I dont care how popular or unpopular my mod is and I'd be glad to work with you, but dont start rumors where I care about popularity. Come on IRC and chat sometime and you'll see I really care about my mod. I just dont like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. You can understand that. Im not here plotting on how to get more views or how to shut you down, to me that is INCREDIBLY lame and immature. Again come on IRC! :) espernet #XyCraft if Im not there Andrew2448 typically is

"I just don't like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. "

I'm a little lost on this part, how is another mod that is not required to be played with yours a interference? To me any mod that ties functionality together is a good thing and at the moment Xy has world gen which is nice but GT was offering something else till XY had more.