Posts by maxell45146

I assume it's GregTech's fault that I cannot craft plantballs anymore, but the wiki doesn't say anything about disabling the recipe for them (Or I'm just blind, and that can be ;P ). Could anyone confirm this? And if it really is GregTech's that disables it, could it be made configurable at least? I just wanted it to add new stuff, not to mess up all other mods ;)

IC its self has a bug at the moment about crafting plant balls. Rubber saplings and such should work as well as ExtraBiomes trees. IC does have a bug tracker you can look through before randomly accusing mod authors.

Clarke's Three Laws are three "laws" of prediction formulated by the British writer Arthur C. Clarke. They are:
    When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

TC3 is out, just curious to see what you might have planned in relation to it.

Personally I dont care how popular or unpopular my mod is and I'd be glad to work with you, but dont start rumors where I care about popularity. Come on IRC and chat sometime and you'll see I really care about my mod. I just dont like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. You can understand that. Im not here plotting on how to get more views or how to shut you down, to me that is INCREDIBLY lame and immature. Again come on IRC! :) espernet #XyCraft if Im not there Andrew2448 typically is

"I just don't like people touching my stuff where Im trying to have my own fun and do so without people interfering. "

I'm a little lost on this part, how is another mod that is not required to be played with yours a interference? To me any mod that ties functionality together is a good thing and at the moment Xy has world gen which is nice but GT was offering something else till XY had more.

^-- detected the Gems but I think I know why its not working with the ore.

GT Aluminium, XyCraft Aluminum
    Misspell or really two different things?

Oh really? In that Case i make an additional special check for that, to make sure that it doesnt happen again.

Forge 355? Try it. Its just no recommended by me, as i dont know if it crashes, or if its another Mod which is causing it.

I think youll be good Greg, CB reenabled the vanilla chest but hid it even from NEI. I just tried the latest and its not crashing. Cool mod by the way, thanks for making it.