Posts by maxell45146

Got similar error when trying to find out IDSU recipe from NEI, can be fixed if I remove ChickenBone's EnderStorage mod, but then I have to find an alternative of teleport pipes/enderstorage :(

I know why its doing it for the IDSU, the vanilla enderchest is used as a item. Problem is that when Enderstorage is loaded it unloads the vanilla enderchest completely, NEI is trying to reference that block for th recipe and causing a crash. So either Chickenbones needs to fix the vanilla chest and let it load or Greg needs to make it see the Chickenbones enderchest as a valid item to use in its place.

EDIT:Nevermind, it looks like CB already did it, going to dl the latest of enderstorage and see if it fixes.

Added an Error-Message explaining why ID-Resolver is bad

One of your Mods causes Problems. Do you have ID-Resolver? If yes than its your Problem.

I do not have ID resolver, all block configs were done by hand.

Block. Name: tile.button. ID: 143
    Block. Name: tile.skull. ID: 144
    Block. Name: tile.anvil. ID: 145
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Block. ID: 146
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Machine. ID: 147
    Block. Name: tile.GT_LightSource. ID: 148
    Block. Name: tile.BlockMetaID_Ore. ID: 149
    Block. Unused ID: 150
    Block. Unused ID: 151
    Block. Unused ID: 152
    Block. Unused ID: 153
    Block. Unused ID: 154

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1331782/ Got the same error at the same spot, I'm currently using .71 of IC.

wow so the module isn't even using the ice for the full 300 it should be?... hmm... yeah thats kinda meh

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see the issue in the module using ice like the reactor both for its value and the way its processed (each pulse using a block). I'll probably change the config to use the full amounts and see how that works out.

Mod works great, no issue so far for me.

Did notice that the cooler block doesn't seem to be using ice fast enough to keep my reactors temp down. It slowly lets like 20 or so heat accumulate till its critical. Wouldn't be a issue but I can connect a ice chest directly to it and keep the stacks at 64 and stay under 300 solid. It would be awesome if the coolers use speed could be increased since then we could use all reactor chambers for cells and spam the cooler block with ice.

EDIT*Was thinking about it, it seems to "use" the ice were the reactor each pulse uses ice from all spots in inventory. This could be the issue, instead of quicker it needs to look at the coolers inventory and pulse each stack like the reactor does.
    :)
    Not sure if any one else noticed but the changes for BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v1.24b/IBv.06 allow you to connect through a reactor chamber to the reactor inventory. Originally you had to sac a chamber to use pipped cooling but with this you can use a full six and still pump ice.

new computer, all the mods are set except BCIC, its showing up like MagmaTung. I checked the recipes and double checked block conflicts nothing there. Its not showing the third line as well for the block id in the config same as Magmas. It was the last mod installed so there is always a chance something is conflicting but there isn't a obvious sign as to what it is, I mean the game loads and I can see the two but no engines. Im just curious at this point to what it is.