Posts by Hunterz

game crashed when use IC2 #589:

With IC2 #586 works fine, some api changes in the IC2 imho.

Problem solved:
    I haven't added IC2Fixes.jar into client mods folder because I thought it was server side only. Now when I have added it to the client too, it works great. I wish this fix was server side only, so players don't have to be bugged with placing the mod into theirs mod folder, but I suppose that's not possible.

Chocohead:
    Thanks for the help bro. :)

It is not possible make it only serverside. Client need synchonize recipes with server.

Another crash without NEI and click to creative tab NC:

I think it's better to keep it in this thread.

I have compiled the first version of the mod for MC 1.7.2. It's unstable and untested. Use it ONLY for testing. Sound is not working because I need some time to read the manual.
    Please help me with testing because I have never played with this mod and I don't know how to test it. Thanks in advance.

client crashes with NEI imho:

Apparently none of those other mods use the Forge hook to load textures, thus there is no indication that the fault is on IC2's side at all.

Facts:

Client crahes only with IC2 mod and Optifine in the modpack. When remove IC2 mod, client never crashes with Optifine and many others mods.

Questions:

Why does not client crash if there for example Bibliocraft, Applied Energistics and Optifine?

Why crashes only if IC2 is in the modpack?

Many players love IC2 - its fantastic mod, but many players need Optifine too.

Please take some time and find the problem.

Many thanks.

Thanks for oyur fixes. However, everything involving the advanced re-battery is broken. The batteries in the recipes (Obscurator, CESU) have no Damage values and my batteries do. I am using the last build avaliable for 1.6.4

Image below

Im tried craft battery, then from these battery craft cesu, no problem detected. NEI show proper recipe for me too. Are you sure, you using latest IC2 build (397) ?

For anyone who need mining laser which does not ignore protected regions I made another mini mod (addon) for IC2 1.6.4 build 397.

New version - fully configurable!

Mod is needed only on serverside.

Tested with worldguard plugin, but I think will work with another protection plugins/mods.

Features:

• Laser cannot break blocks in protected region of another player
    • Disabled explosive mode
    • Disabled scatter mode
    • Disabled plasma launcher (1.7.10)
    • Laser cannot hurt players, villagers and animals

Download:

Feel free to use/decompile/include in the modpacks etc...

Donate